Question for the ladies..

Options
samanthastewart
samanthastewart Posts: 20 Member
So I'm working right now (night shift) and somehow me and this older woman got on the topic of strippers and strip clubs. Would any of you every be a stripper to make alot of quick $$$$? or have you been/are currently a stripper... do you love it? hate it?

not asking this because i want to be a stripper. just a question! haha

Replies

• Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! I would totally strip for extra cash!
    I be like long hair dont care , look ma no hands..
    Yup! :)
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ive been asked this several times (Im assuming due to the fact that Im 5'1" with 36DD's) and Ive actually considered it a few times, when Im skinnier of course. My older sister was one for a long time, made GREAT money! Its different here in St Louis though. In Cali you cant touch the girls. Here you TOTALLY can...
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Yeah - no nudity allowed though.
    Or
    Something that won't be traced back to me.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Sex industry = exploitation + danger.

So no.
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who worked as a gogo dancer and loved it... so I would, but I think all other options would have to have been exhausted before I'd willingly go dancing for a living.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I would never do it, no matter how much the money was. I don't have any confidence, but more importantly, I would feel demoralized. Money doesn't mean that much me. More power to the women that can I guess.
  • golightlyphilosophy
    Options
    Personally it isn't something I would ever do. A woman at my previous job was a stripper in her younger days, and she loved it. She said that even though people say it is demeaning, she found it very empowering to be so out there and unashamed of her body. While it wouldn't be for me, I wouldn't judge someone who did it.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    It seems exciting. It might be liberating. Though I can't imagine much good would come of it, besides quick money. It seems rather lurid as well as depressing. I'd have to say this would rank very low on my list of potential career choices.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I would, in a high class place with bodyguards though, so I can attempt to stay out of seedy danger. I would get mega turned on I reckon.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    ...There's not much money in stripping these days, sadly. It's not like 1k shifts like it was in the 90s. Stripperweb.com if you want to research!
  • samanthastewart
    samanthastewart Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If i ever did it would be
    1. no touching me or the big *kitten* bodyguard two steps away will snap you in two
    2. temporary job
    3. in a "nicer" strip joint
    4. in a bigger city
    5. not taking off my bottoms.. vag is gross.

(those are just a few of my rules haha)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    ...There's not much money in stripping these days, sadly. It's not like 1k shifts like it was in the 90s. Stripperweb.com if you want to research!
    for real. no one is making it rain anymore, so it's not worth it for me :laugh:
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    If i ever did it would be
    1. no touching me or the big *kitten* bodyguard two steps away will snap you in two
    2. temporary job
    3. in a "nicer" strip joint
    4. in a bigger city
    5. not taking off my bottoms.. vag is gross.

(those are just a few of my rules haha)

I would, no questions asked, if these rules were in place and if I was thinner!
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    yeah i would if i didnt have a boyfriend..
    plus not all strippers have big boobs by the way...... lol
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    LOL - maybe...not? But, mad props to the women who feel empowered by it!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I would totally strip for the money! When I have abs, I'd completely give it a thought. I have a food cart near a bunch of strip clubs and I've already been offered the job! XD
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    for real. no one is making it rain anymore, so it's not worth it for me :laugh:

There are still girls making 1k in a single shift! I know for a fact... maybe the average is lower, but it still happens!!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I probably would, if not for the stretchmarks I have and the lack of boobage and the whole marriage deal. :laugh:
    What's not to love about exploiting the male mind for tons of money when all you have to do is shake your *kitten* around topless for a while?
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    There are still girls making 1k in a single shift! I know for a fact... maybe the average is lower, but it still happens!!!

That's really the problem. It used to be "Oh, bank every night" then it was "bank every weekend" and now it's "bank ever so often randomly throughout the month".

Very few clubs have the clientelle for that kind of money these days. Hell. PLENTY of clubs don't even do champagne/vip anymore. Poor strippuhz.
  • snaxandpop
    snaxandpop Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    amen!