Any short women out there

Options

Replies

• sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2in, 141 pounds. Keep losing, then putting back on (2.2lb), so I'm not doing very well, but have the 30 Day shred dvd now and am more committed. Hope to lose the 10kg I want off and keep it off!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Edited.
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    4'11 weighing 241lbs and want to lose 100lbs to get me down to 140lbs :)
  • melonclarinet
    melonclarinet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 181 now, but started at 222. Feel free to add me.
  • lizitivity
    lizitivity Posts: 21
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 150 lb. Start weight was 249. Goal weight somewhere around the 112 area. Feel free to add me :)
  • JessePaige90
    JessePaige90 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who is only five feet tall
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey im Emily 5 foot 1 and 127 lbs been on here for over a year only have maybe 6lbs left to loose love mpf :) also just had a breast reduction feel like a whole new me :happy:

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    5 ft. 1.5 inches
    currently 168
    started losing at 275+

I have 33 pounds left to go to reach my ultimate goal. Anything more than that is a bonus. Please feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • GloynByw
    GloynByw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yet another short woman here trying to lose weight. Started at 148, now at 134 but headed back down towards 110 hopefully. Only 4"10 so I understand all your struggles.
  • GloynByw
    GloynByw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh, and feel free to add me too :)
  • emmasoslim
    emmasoslim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi im 5ft 2 im 170lb im wanting to be 126lb which is average ideal weight for us shortie's. i only started a few weeks ago. finding mfp is great and couldnt do it without it :) im looking for friends too who have similar weight loss goals feel free to add me xxxxxx:happy:
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I,m 5,31/2 and currently weigh 142lbs i have lost 22lbs and would love to lose another 7 but would equally be quite happy to tone up what I have already. I am a runner who lifts weights (not at the same time) with the odd zumba session thrown in. I also love kettlebells and fitness DVDs. I have 3 children Marcus 16 and twins Piers and Lydia who are 8. I am 41 years young and married to Miles who lifts weights also and I am taking him running on Saturday for the first time my chance to boss him around. Feel free to add me.
  • peralta855
    Options
    Hi there:smile:

At 146 cm I do believe I fit into the category:) I currently weigth 38.1 kg but my weight fluctuates between 37.5 and 39 kg which I would rather try to avoid.:) I have not been able to detect any reason for it, that is I eat the same food at the same time and do the same exercises.

Any suggestions on how to avoid this?
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - fellow shortie here. 5foot :)
    I started at 181lbs, got down to 124lbs, currently at 130lbs (holiday weight and need to have a word on myself!).
    Now looking to loose the last stone....i can and i will :)

x
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft. 2in. weighing in at 224, had a baby dec.1 2011. Looking for shorter women to chat with during this weight loss journey :)

I am Stacey
    im 27 yrs old
    5 foot 2
    currently weigh 133.5 lbs.

Feel free to add me xx
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 5ft4, SW: 158.5... CW: 138.2... GW:113-126 (haven't yet decided what weight will suit me yet)
  • bunnybeth14
    bunnybeth14 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 5" 2 and currently weigh 166lbs roughly and aim to get down to 126! My weight started shooting up when I was pregnant with my 8 year old and been up and down since! Actually lost 7lbs during pregnancy with my 1 1/2 yr old twins but couldn't keep it off! Ive lost 13lbs so far and on week 6 of c25k and loving it! Anyway pls feel free to add me I need motivation to keep eating on track and hopefully I can help u out too :)
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I too am a little one!

5ft 2.5 and currently 158lbs and my goal is 120lbs.

Anyone feel free to add me, a little extra support through the good and bad days is good!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    5'3.5" (gotta get that half inch in there!) and 196 pounds. I was 248 pounds back in August 2010. It's been a long and arduous journey and it's only halfway done. Oh myyyyy. :P