Question for the ladies..

Options
2»

Replies

• Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    No. My bf and I talked about it and if I were to ever become a stripper, our relationship would be over. Soooo no. Not like I'd want to do it anyways so that works out well.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    No I wouldn't strip for money.....certainly not in front of a bunch of strangers. lol!
    This is my body which is solely for the eyes of someone that I would be with in a relationship.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    The idea of it seems fun, reality.. I have a boyfriend and he'd murder me if I did haha
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ...There's not much money in stripping these days, sadly. It's not like 1k shifts like it was in the 90s. Stripperweb.com if you want to research!
    for real. no one is making it rain anymore, so it's not worth it for me :laugh:

There are still girls making 1k in a single shift! I know for a fact... maybe the average is lower, but it still happens!!!

TONS of girls here make at least 1/2 that a night on a regular basis. I agree, the average may be lower but I know a girl that does 1k nights once a month
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    No, I could never strip for money.

I don't look down on those that do - but I just do not have the confidence to get up on stage and take off my clothes! LOL
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I would, if I had the body and coordination to do it well. Which I don't!
  • Lar349
    Lar349 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No way, I woud find it demeaning and feel cheap, much prefer my job that uses my brain, where I get respect x
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Nope, i don't look down on those who do. You have your own reasons for doing it.
    But as a mother, theres just no way I would feel proud of my self shaking my tattas for money. Personally this is not how I want my children to see their mom, Id raher have the steady income of a gov job with nice benefits.
    I have a daughter (and a son) and this would not be a job I would want either of them to have. Just my personal view.
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Well, since not many people are offering their opinion that's similar to mine...No, I would never do such a thing. And yes, I do look down on the job. I, personally, think that places like strip clubs completely ruin our society and demean women, or the men that happen to work in male strip clubs. I don't believe that people should be objectified for sex like that.
  • matt_h76
    matt_h76 Posts: 39
    Options
    I would love for my wife to strip on the internet. I think it gives women a LOT of power over the guys who are watching them (quite often without the guys realising) and it can also be a real art too. I think it's a question of confidence though. I would definitely strip on the internet if I knew there was a demand for male strippers and again, if the money was there.
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    I dont think i'd strip for cash, i think I'd poledance for fun though! haha.