Any short women out there

Options
124»

Replies

• chatter27
    chatter27 Posts: 121
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'4 and currently weigh 162. I started last year, but fell off the wagon so to speak and within the last couple months I am getting back on. I want to lose about 37 more pounds and of course continue to maintain my weight loss. If anyone would like to add me please feel free, you can never have too many friends to motivate you. :D
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    5'1" and trying to lose at least half my current weight!!
  • maureendarst
    Options
    i am 5'1' n weigh 256 i keep goin up n down lost 2pounds gained 3 tryin to find a balance so only lose :)
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and started at 252 lbs. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and my goal is 23% BF and to weigh between 120-123. Since I started lifting weights, I've lost 11 lbs and 7% of my BF. In addition to lifting weights I love outdoor activities like swimming and bicycling. Please add me if you want to actively get and receive constructive feedback and support. See my profile first!!
  • gkbanister
    gkbanister Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi 5' 2", I used to always b very active never really had too many problems w/ weight, then started working behind a desk, and i went from 120 up to 150. I am now at 135, and have struggled to get there. i am 44 and think I have started pre menopause so that doesn't help at all. So, I struggle and would b very happy to chat!
  • jkburris
    jkburris Posts: 3
    Options
    4'10" and 163lbs. Looking to get to 115 like I was in November.
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Got ya beat at 4' 11 inches, started about a week ago, at 160, down to 158. Have added working out as well as calorie counting. Am seeing more results in measurement reduction than weight.
  • rachael52
    rachael52 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lots of short people on this site! I'm 4'11" and I have lost a few pounds thanks to MFP but I have about five more I'd like to lose, and losing weight is very hard for me. I think my body really wants to be boxy the way all my ancestors were and I don't want to be. More importantly I want to become more aware of what I'm eating since I've struggled with food addiction for many years. But I'm optimistic and it's great to find this community. Thanks for starting this train of posts, and good luck!
  • billiestern
    billiestern Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5.2 current weight is 125, I would like to weigh around 115 and be toned.
  • cpriddy924
    cpriddy924 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 with a kid. Just started this life style change. I am at 190 at the beginning of my journey, hoping to lose 50lbs.
  • Debrann310
    Debrann310 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'2' here. Working on losing another 80 lbs. The more support in this journey, the better you do. Add me
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    5' 2 1/2" needing to lose a total of 50 pounds. I still have my baby weight.....but my baby is 20 years old :laugh:
  • lahstrand
    lahstrand Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10'' and 138. Got about 28 to go.
    There are 2 boards for shorties. One is called Petites Unite and the other is Shorties!5ft It would be great if more people could join those as they are a little sloooow right now.
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    im about 5'1" and 125 pounds aiming for 115, feel free to add me shorties! :)
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    5' 2'' here. I am 174 right now, my goal is 125!
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    5' 4'' starting at 274 :)
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 3 inches, been here for awhile, about 150 pounds currently. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • bonniewilk
    Options
    I am 5'2 and 59 years old. The weight is coming off, but it is slow. I have been walking 4 miles in am and 1 mile after work. I realize I need to increase my water intake to lose weight at a faster pace, which I have not done. I have lost 24 pounds so far but still have a long way to go. I would like to get down to 135. I am eating the same but cutting back portions to half. This so far has been the best diet I have been on. I don't feel deprived of anything. I have been doing this for 7 months. I have gone from 189 to 165. I recently went on a week cruise to Alaska and did not gain anything which I feel is great. I too get discouraged at times. I weight in once a week. Some weeks I lose only .25 pounds, but hey that is a stick of butter! Some week the scale does not move at all. I usually pray and ask God to help me with my weight I am discouraged and the next week it's a pound. My advice is to keep on going the little .25 weight lost developes in to the big 1, 5, 10, etc. All of us can do it! Keep the faith! I will keep everyone posted on how I am doing. God bless you guys! Bonnie:flowerforyou: