Here goes nothin'....

Options

Replies

• jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great. Congrats on your success. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing!!! And you look absolutely gorgeous :flowerforyou:
  • Harleene
    Harleene Posts: 5
    Options
    So inspirational! You look fabulous!
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! For someone who is just starting out and has a lot of weight to lose, you have really inspired me! Thank you so much for sharing this; you look so young and healthy and that is something that I want for myself too! Thank you for your words!!
  • lmcao
    lmcao Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!
  • kayx199189
    kayx199189 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, you look amazing you've done sooooo good, I love your attitude too :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your support! I think it's funny because I have had a number of friends tell me I look much younger now than I did when I was in high school. I think the difference is the exercise and what I'm eating. I don't eat clean or anything, but I do make sure i get enough fruits and veggies into my diet along with lean meats and whole grains. I take better care of myself now. :smile: it stinks i had to get closer to 30 to realize I needed to take care of my body, but I'm thankful that I opened my eyes!
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing!
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I think it took getting close to my 30s for me to feel like I am in a place where I can really do this. I'm much more mature now, am in charge of all of the food that comes into my home, and I'm finally smart enough to know that if I don't make a change now, it's only going to me more difficult for me down the line as I could start to see health complications.I'm excited to look younger than I did in highschool!!! Congrats again on all your hard work and AMAZING results!!!!!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Outstanding progress and outlook!
  • Avasmama2000
    Avasmama2000 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Truly dazzling!!! You are incredibly successful, optimistic and beautiful. Thanks for sharing your marvelous, triumphant story. All my best to you!!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am extremely impressed! You don't even look like the same person. You are such a beautiful woman!!! :):)

Thank you for inspiring me to stick with it!
  • Lar349
    Lar349 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    U look beautiful well done
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look georgous! Your doing a fantastic job :-)
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, Congratualtions!!!
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    OMG! You look AMAZING! Great job -u ate truly an inspiration!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible. Well done.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Love your story and you look so healthy and happy. A beautiful girl inside and out! Congrats on your very major accomplishment!!!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wonderful accomplishment. You look beautiful and I thank you for sharing your story. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!