P90X 90-day Challenge & Support Group

Options
I am just starting my second round of P90X and I will be working out with four members of my family (wife, son, sister, and brother-in-law). If you've ever considered doing P90X or have tried and not gotten through the 90 days this is a great chance to do it with a support group that will be there for you every day.

If you've been considering getting in shape, now's the time. Come join me for the next 90 days and see how you can change your life. You could see a whole new you by the time Labor Day is here.

If you are interested, reply here or send me a message and I will contact you with the details on how you can get started with us.

Greg

Replies

• pawneed5
    pawneed5 Posts: 37
    Options
    Yes! Totally interested!!!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Sent you information and would totally love to have you join us.

Greg
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. Little support would be awesome!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!!
  • jimpaulette
    Options
    I'm ordering my copy ASAP. When will you be starting?
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    That is totally awesome that you have your whole family doing it w/u...thats a beautiful thing
  • ipacheco
    ipacheco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started on the 2nd and after a few "false starts" really think having a support group would help make the difference.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    sign me up Im barely on day #3 today :)
  • klf120
    klf120 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • Badd3st
    Badd3st Posts: 28
    Options
    I just completed 1 week & boy was it tough! I would definitely like to be in the support group. Is it ok if I'm 1 week ahead???
  • gregavila
    Options
    To everyone who replied here... YES, there is still time to get started. No, it doesn't matter if you are a day late, a week late, or three weeks late in starting. This group is here to help support you through your 90 Days of P90X no matter when you start.

I have to step out for a bit but will be sending you all messages with more information on the group.

Thanks and have a great 4th of July.

Greg
  • sitasays
    sitasays Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I completed the 90 days a couple of years ago and I loved the results. I'm trying to get back into it and today is day 1 for me. I would love to be a part of this group!
  • manjinakon
    manjinakon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 32 and have lost almost 20 pounds! I would love to join the group!
  • irunnakedtoo
    irunnakedtoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am on day 3 right now:)
  • traceracerh
    Options
    Ha I just posted about this! I should have read the threads first.

I'm about to start the program on Tuesday (out of town until then). could definitely use support!
  • gregavila
    Options
    Sent information to everyone. Let me know if you want to join.
  • gregavila
    Options
    Shameless bump... the group is now up to about 8 people, we'd love to have more join us.
  • paredesm
    paredesm Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started two days ago and would love to join this group! Thanks! :)