Exercising with the Xbox Kinects

Options
Ive been doing the Zumba for Kinects and its been kicking my butt, I rotate it with the biggest loser game also. Can anyone else suggest any other games or exercises they suggest?

Replies

• nannersb
    nannersb Posts: 2
    Options
    It's not actually an exercise game but I play Just Dance 3 for the kinect also, and you will sweat your butt off. Literally lol
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    I use Your Shape.
  • neko21
    neko21 Posts: 21
    Options
    I play zumba rush, your shape and i also play rise of nightmares and kinect adventures sometimes.

What you have to remember about the kinect is that if you play ANY game with it then you will be burning calories no matter what game you are playing as you have to move your body to play the game which is one of the main reasons why I got mine:)
  • kiminor
    kiminor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    we have sports and sports 2, yourshape fitness 2012, zumba kung fu, adventures, fruit ninja and some others.
    Yourshape is good for just working out but not as much fun the others are good for getting moving while having fun.
    I would love to get wipeout.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I actually burn a ton of calories when I use Rallyball and White Water Rafting on Kinect Adventures. I also throw in silly dancing, weights, and shadowboxing between rounds and games to keep my heartrate high at all times.

Speaking of, I wonder what it would take to boot my kid off the XBox so I can workout? Hm...
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    UFC Pro trainer, i love it!
  • kkjay
    kkjay Posts: 62
    Options
    I play Zumba rush and that kicks my butt! Kinect adventures is also good.. You are sore the next day when you get into it. My workout consists of playing Dance Central 2 and I burn tons of calories doing that. Plus it's fun!
  • craigpix2000
    Options
    The ufc personal trainer looks quite good for the kinect
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Dance Central 2 is the one I play most! Love it! Also play Zumba and Your Shape. :-)
  • NaptasticDiva
    Options
    On the xbox, I really like Zumba (the first one) and The biggest loser. I don't do the actual game, but the quick play. You can set the time and type. I play Dance Central for fun, but haven't tried the workout feature yet.
  • kkstill
    kkstill Posts: 14
    Options
    Any Dancing games do it for me, currently have Just Dance 3. Went a whole hour today with it and wouldnt have continued but my husband got home with my 3 yr old. The three old always wants to dance and it misses up the Kinect sensor.
  • lbinns77
    lbinns77 Posts: 8
    Options
    I've heard about Dance Central 2 and now I want to go buy a Kinect!
  • neko21
    neko21 Posts: 21
    Options
    @Ibinns77 you really should as like I said you can get a really good work out while having fun and you dont feel like you are working out and burn calories. I also recommend that if your unsure about buying a game then to download the demo for the game if its on the marketplace and give it a good try and get a feel for it :)