no log thanksgiving day food

Options
oregonlady
oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
:huh: i confess.
i'm not gunna log my foods today.:noway: :noway: :noway:
but i will try to eat more intelligently than i have in my past.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

what r your food related plans 4 today?:wink::wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    No logging. Just enjoying food and family. :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    No Logging
    No Jogging
    Food eating
    Egg Nogging!!

:laugh:
  • jhall1980
    Options
    I already looked up everything that we are going to be having to eat at my mother in laws & wrote it down... no I will not be measuring my food while we are there, but I will eye everything & not go over what I think is the right amount. I am not going to totally obsess over it, but the way I look at it is if I am full then i'm happy. Just because is is a holiday I do not need to over fill myself. I am also not going to junk out. I have not had junk food since the 5th nor have I had pop (water only)... therefore I am not going to stear away from that. I am going to eat dinner like I normally do & enjoy time with my family.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Enjoy your day & time with your families :smile:
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm going to enjoy life today and do damage control tomorrow! Usually when I try to eat healthy alternatives on Thanksgiving, I end up eating the healthy version AND the unhealthy version...making my meal worse than everyone else's!!!! Solution...relax and enjoy!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
  • huntee75
    Options
    no logging for me...got up and exercised and i'm not going to over do it, so hopefully that'll help!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I just burnt 500 calories on my run and only ate 280 for breakfast. I'm not logging a thing!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    On the radio they said people take in more than 3,000 calories eating thanksgiving meal that doesn't include if you eat before.

Have a great day! Eat as you wish today and workout tomorrow!!
  • goldsguy
    Options
    no food log today, worked out already now to feast!!!!!!!!
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I always log everything no matter what I eat and how bad it is. But today, I stayed within my calories by logging my food for today the other day. I had what I wanted in small portions and I am happy.
  • christykowen
    Options
    Just started this week, so I am still gungho. That said I plan on putting my Turkey on a heaping beautiful green salad, with blue cheese crumbles and walnuts, I am making it, and then heaping on the green beans and relish plate. Then I am determined to control the free carbs. Hopefully that will keep me in the run today. Have Fun everyone.
  • YoungJr42
    YoungJr42 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've eaten like 290 calories today and don't plan on eating again before the big meal... :-) But my plan is to log 3500 misc calories (I like to put more just in case when I'm guessing and I usually go a few hundred calories over or under my daily goal, so I take an average for the week to see how I've done) for that meal, do about 20 min on the treadmill before I eat, then go outside and play w/ the kids afterwards. Then, I'm gonna hit the gym for a good lower body workout, because it burns more calories and get a damn good cardio session. Hopefully, today won't mess up the lil' progress I've made since I've been on here. Good luck to everybody and Happy Thanksgiving! :bigsmile:
  • GrnEyz80
    GrnEyz80 Posts: 121
    Options
    NO LOGGING! I already know, even with portion control, I'll be going way over in cals, so why see it in black and white and ruin the holiday?? I'm off from school, so this is my relax and enjoy the family day. But I won't lie, I will be thinking about the calories and workouts I'll have to do to repair---it'll just be way way back in my mind!! :laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :drinker: