from ky.

Options
I am a little shy when it comes to this stuff. but I am a mom of three and maybe if I don't know the person face to face I thought this could help. I have decided that its time for me to loss the weight about two years ago. my older sister lost a lot of weight due to diabetes. That's when I think it finally clicked and I saw all the weight I had gained. I am very solid and many can't believe that I really weigh as much as I do but I am looking for support because I am looking to loss about 45 lbs. Any advice that anyone can give would help. Thanks N. From Ky

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Most important is log everything you eat. Someone once said, "if it passes your lips, you log it". And try to stay at the net calories that MFP sets for you. Get some exercise in, even if is just walking around the block and increase it each week. And just be true to you. Good luck, you can do this!
  • mustangbass
    mustangbass Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Log all ur calories and don't cheat YOURSELF!!! Eat smaller portions and exercise MORE! Good luck with your fitness plan!!!
  • jkm1783
    jkm1783 Posts: 21
    Options
    MFP is awesome you can chat with people from all walks of life and when the support you it is great. I think MFP friends keeps me accountable for what I eat and actually helps me stay on track. I always spend an hour on MFP before bed and in the morning and it keeps me motivated an on track.