What item of clothing are you looking forward to buying?

Options

Replies

• DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    Just curious on what item of clothing are you looking forward to buying when you hit your goal weight?

For me: fancy bra and matching panties.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jyc1
    jyc1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would settle to look good in the clothes I have .
  • golightlyphilosophy
    Options
    I am getting married on the beach next summer, looking forward to a fitted mermaid gown! I've never had the confidence to wear a bikini, so that is a big one as well!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    a lil black dress (always wanted 1) and summer dresses
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A cute dress. But mostly I'm just looking forward to wearing a size 8/10 and being able to wear heels!

Edit: Oh my goodness and tanks and shorts! How could I forget? I can't wear either item right now outside the house, so I can't wait to wear them in public!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    ~low rise jeans & NO belly hang over
    ~clingy dresses with no need to pull at it - fits perfectly
    ~short shorts
    ~cute swimwear
    ~ size 10, 8, maybe 6!
  • mpe1967
    mpe1967 Posts: 24
    Options
    skinny jeans
  • mpe1967
    mpe1967 Posts: 24
    Options
    anything new and not size 16/18
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Shorter shorts
    Size small shirts, consistently
    And, I'd like wear a size 26 or at least a consistent 27 in jeans from Buckle. Right now, I'm a 28, with a few 29's.
  • ShanteA13
    ShanteA13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans, tank tops, and skirts. So tired of going to the store and not finding anything to wear because everything is too tight and just does not look good on me.
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    2 things:
    1) A sexy halter jumpsuit! Will probably be out of style with the amount of weight I have to lose. I'm 5' 10" so I know I will wear the s**t out of it.
    2) The one piece of clothing I will never wear now; a baby doll top. i'm an apple shape and it makes me look pregnant.
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    A pair of skinny jeans I don't see my sides hanging over! A super hot form fitting dress would be number two :love:
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I want a pin-up dress!!! I love them! :blushing:

Yes!!! Tons of these. Dresses and heels and to feel/look good in them.
  • nanagain
    nanagain Posts: 20
    Options
    knee high boots this fall!
  • feliz1
    feliz1 Posts: 29
    Options
    A fitted skirt. :happy:
  • BreanneMG
    BreanneMG Posts: 42
    Options
    A teddy with matching panties (finally wont flip up over my huge *kitten* hips - hopefully) and I wanna be able to wear leggings and a tank and not look like 10lbs of crap in a 5lb bag lol.
  • leanneb205
    leanneb205 Posts: 76
    Options
    I just want clothes that dont look like ive forced myself into them and i dont want to have to wear baggy tops anymore either. I'll settle for a nice pair of jeans and a fitted top! xx
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    strange-mens-pictures-photos-pink-pants-panties-hot-models-male-gay-clothes.jpg
  • om3guz
    om3guz Posts: 48
    Options
    Jeans! I want to be able to buy size 6 jeans and look great in them. I want to be able to wear shorts without my thighs rubbing together. I would love to wear cute tops instead of always wearing t-shirts