Whats the temperature in your town?

Options

Replies

• KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    We have broke records the last couple of days with 110 to 115 degree weather in Kansas! NO RAIN! Which sucks because now we are in a burn ban and no fireworks this 4th of July!
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It's been over 100 here all week in Montana, and most towns have a firework ban due to about 8 wildfires in the state :/ uuugggh. Thank god we don't normally have a problem with humidity!!
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    105 was the high today here in St. Louis. I almost don't remember what rain is, it's been so long. My poor zucchini plant looks like it's given up the fight. :frown:
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    too ****ing hot
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    103 in Three Rivers/Portage/Kalamazoo MI
  • kerriberry74
    kerriberry74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A few numbers here:

101 F at my parents house this afternoon (SE Wisconsin). Made washing my car a 3.5 - 4 hour job- I had to run inside pretty regularly to cool off & hydrate. Kinda lost track of time after a while...

90 F around 9pm in Madison (S central WI)

currently 84 F (10:30 pm!) at my home
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    and just remember extreme hot is better than extreme cold! extreme heat you can still go to the beach/pool etc...

Not if it makes you sick it's not. Although I'm doing better than I usually do this time of year considering it was near 100. I even managed a short workout (indoors with the AC on, though!).
  • Medea81
    Medea81 Posts: 69
    Options
    it topped out somewhere around 100-103 here... my poor dogs are going bonkers and being complete jerks since they can't go out and play enough...
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    It's 73 degrees farenheit here right now, but it's night and it just rained. Earlier it was 87 degrees earlier though.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    too damn hot.
    it's been up to 105. :/ It has cooled off in the past couple of days because of a few short rain showers. and i mean short. 5 minutes at the most.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Seriously?? Um.how about hot as hell!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    like 75 to 80 ish today in northern MT
  • MSrhi13
    MSrhi13 Posts: 7
    Options
    Right around 100F here in Southern WV... with hundreds of thousands of homes without power since last FRIDAY because of the crazy wind storms we had! I was one of the very lucky ones, and never lost power, thank jeebus!
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Greensboro, North Carolina: Right now at 1:00 in the morning - 79 degrees. Forecast for high today - 96 degrees.
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    94 degrees tonight in Delaware.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Any of you Americans fancy sending some of your hot weather to the UK? We've just had the wettest & dullest 3 months on record.:grumble: :

And town flooded so most of the shops are out of action and a lot of people here lost everything.

2012 is going to be the year we had no summer.
  • smkcx
    smkcx Posts: 69
    Options
    101 in ky!
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    Heat index over 100 in MD.too freaking hot 4 me
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Currently it's 67.