MFP Crushes

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I do but apparently he has a crush on someone else *sulks*

aw, sorry to hear that :flowerforyou:

Guess I need to find me a new crush.....any volunteers?

Jumpsupanddown!!!!!! Me! Me! Pick me!

I just might :glasses:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    well......suuuuure....
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    2 of my crushes posted in this thread.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Yes :)
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    No real crushes, but I am definitely enjoying the innuendo filled banter :smile:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

*crosses fingers* Please be me..
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

*crosses fingers* Please be me..

Wife one and wife two. I hope it's us.
  • ChelMar24
    ChelMar24 Posts: 19
    Options
    Does having a crush on your own profile count? Cause that dude is sexy as hell :laugh:

Save us please :wink:

Of course who doesn't? I have 2 or 3 :laugh:
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options

maybe she is a sharer. sharing is fun. :wink:
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Totally have an MFP crush!
    But we've never met... I'd like to since he sounds like a really awesome guy!
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sure do!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    how many people actually think they are the only person that are being told 'they are beautiful' or whatever though?

This is me and how I think as well...I may have a crush but I have no idea if he is also 'crushing' on others as well right?!?
    So, you don't want to make it more than it really is b/c you just never know...Maybe I am a little cynical??

But to answer the question: Yes, I do have a crush but only one - For now...lol
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    how many people actually think they are the only person that are being told 'they are beautiful' or whatever though?

This is me and how I think as well...I may have a crush but I have no idea if he is also 'crushing' on others as well right?!?
    So, you don't want to make it more than it really is b/c you just never know...Maybe I am a little cynical??

Totally Agree
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    of course... you have all these great people on here with such positive attitudes and they are trying to better themselves. People are going to have crushes! lol

100% Cosign!
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    No real crushes, but I am definitely enjoying the innuendo filled banter :smile:

LOL it is quite motivational and amusing.
  • ShazMc73
    ShazMc73 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have a serious MFP crush, the good news is he knows and I think he may be crushing back :blushing:

The bad news, I am pretty though that I am not the only one checking him out - he's a catch!
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say a crush, that's kinda sophomoric, however I believe it's completely natural for humans to want to be surrounded by beautiful people. I can honestly say that I have befriended people based upon their looks, but I am a pathological flirt! It's in my jeans oops I meant genes.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i have a few...lol...who doesn't?

i wonder if anyone has a crush on me? that never happens IRL.. :cry

did the math...i have a crush on 23% of my FL...i am a bad girl!!! lol
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

aw, sorry to hear that :flowerforyou:

Guess I need to find me a new crush.....any volunteers?

psst. hey. i'll volunteer. i can make cookies.

Well the other volunteers didnt offer me anything....but it depends what kind of cookies?

I'm pretty flexible. Chocolate chip? Snickerdoodles? Oatmeal raisin? Double chocolate chunk with Callebaut chocolate?

I thought you meant a different kind of flexibility...You didn't mention my favorites peanut butter and white chocolate and macadamia nut. But this callebaut chocolate intrigues me...

I'm *all* sorts of flexible.

And...i am a huge fan of those cookies as well. How about chocolate cookie with white chocolate and macadamia?
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options

No you're not cynical, you are spot on!! That's exactly what I think and know!! :)