Name one thing you LIKE about yourself.

Replies

• RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    I love that Math comes so easily to me and that I am able to help others learn math. (weird, I know)

I hate that I didn't take better advantage of this talent at a young age which limits by ability to earn money with this skill.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    I love my eyes, they are tri-colored, but my drivers license says grey... I have a dark blue ring, a grey ring, then a brown ring around my iris.
    Oh, and I like my boobs... I know they are going to shrink, and I'm sad about that.
    I wish I had pretty coloured eyes. Or even blue. Mine are just poo coloured. Booo. :(
  • I love my obliques. I touch them alot. :)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    My eyes and my dimples...That is it though!!! Oh, and my hair...I do like my hair a whole lot....So, YAY!!! I found 3 things I like!! :)
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    The color of my eyes. :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I'm crazy-smart. Interpret that however you like.
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    My laugh!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    It would be easier for me to list the things I don't like. I'm pretty awesome.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    I like my cornflower blue eyes, my long legs, my small amount of freckles, and the strength I find in myself :)

I lose the idea of this thread :)
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    having green eyes
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    I like my eyes :)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Eyes and brains =)....I don't like my modesty.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    I like how compassionate and helpful I can be, I tend to think of others before myself but it makes me feel good in the end. I also like the way my back and shoulders look they are my favorite part of my body.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    I used to only like my eyes. Now I am liking the shape my arms are taking and when I looked in the mirror this morning I am kind of starting to like my butt and legs
  • CJLS_5
    CJLS_5 Posts: 24 Member
    my green eyes! And my ability to make people laugh!
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Eyes I guess
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    i'm a caring husband and a responsible father
  • my scars (i dont self inflict, i just like scars)
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    I like my daydreaming and poetic imagination and my sparkling brown eyes
  • I like my ability to encourage and motivate others --- and the hourglass figure I am developing that is nice too ;)