Replies

• bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    my sense of humor.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm dedicated and work hard to reach my goals. Never thought I could do half the things I've accomplished since I started college two years ago.
  • morganmay92
    Options
    I LIKE MY HAIR THE MOST BUT OTHER THEN NAH...NEEDS IMPROVEMENT.
  • HeatherNoyes
    HeatherNoyes Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am very loyal. And I have great eyes.
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I'm smart and very detail-oriented!! :)
    and I'm funny and I like my hands, I know weird lol
  • onelovejenn
    Options
    I like that I'm loyal
  • danam82
    danam82 Posts: 30
    Options
    I love my beautiful blue eyes and my height. I like the fact that I have a bubble butt, but I'll love it when it's a bit smaller, hehehe.
  • kailauli
    kailauli Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow,

The first thing to cross my mind is that I like nothing about myself. I feel fat, legs too thick, eyes too small, yada yada yada....

I've been sitting behind the screen for a few moments just trying to think about what I like about myself. I just can't think of one single thing.

Hmm, I guess I really like my arms because they are toned. I like that other people seem to like me and it's easy for me to make friends.. I really like that I am very independent. Yeah :) Thanks for the thought-provoking question.
  • planetjk
    planetjk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am SUPER modest. Matter of fact I think I'm the most modest person I've ever known. I am extremely amazing when it comes to modesty.
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My ability not to judge another human being and to love unconditionally.
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I like my back...took a lot of work to get where I am, and I am still a work in progress.
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    Options
    My eyes. What do you think?

I would have to agree...since you asked.
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    I like my super long eyelashes, my bum, my back (which is a huge NSV since I hated it a few months ago) and my hair is super long and pretty <3 and im pretty smart :D

ps this board is great, it makes people take time to think of positive things about themselves, props to the poster <3
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My awesome memory, my ability to count, and my awesome memory!
  • Puddles0308
    Options
    My eyes. My butt. My big heart!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I love my tiny waist. (26 inches baby! Worked hard for that) and my strong muscular legs. Not only are they attractive, but they also help me run miles and miles and do squats, lunges, and other leg lifts that I love to hate.
  • lizw123
    lizw123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I get told I have an amazing singing voice and should be singing professionally. Also I make delicious but very calorific cakes and desserts.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    My indifference.
  • lizw123
    lizw123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead :tongue: :bigsmile:

I've ALWAYS wanted to be a redhead! I think redhaired women are the most beautiful on the planet.