Replies

• DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My teeth.
  • 10kelly20
    10kelly20 Posts: 1
    Options
    I like that my hair does pretty much whatever I need it to.
  • p_e_wright
    p_e_wright Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like the internal changes that I've gone through the last few years. I like that I've learned to be so much less judgmental (working on being judgment free). If you knew how I grew up and the environment I lived in for 50 years, you would know what a HUGE accomplishment that is.

I like that I try to see all sides of a situation and work things out with people and help them work things out with others.

I like that I'm a softer, gentler, more compassionate person than I used to be.

I like that I have grown a little wiser and that I'm able to use that to help people. I do not think, by any means, that I know it all, but I know a few things.
  • sandyyy712
    sandyyy712 Posts: 94
    Options
    I like my muscular man shoulders that make me awesome at swimming :)
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    i have a pretty awesome huge scar on my stomach from an operation when i was a baby.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    just one thing? i like gobs of things about myself. in generally i'm pretty pro-me.

i'll go with...i have really really great hair.
  • manasunshine
    manasunshine Posts: 130
    Options
    nose. all the rest, i LOVE!!!:laugh:
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My hazel eyes.
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i LOVE my eyes, my arms, my feet, my breasts, my sense of humor, my dancing skills, my artistic talent, my....
    (i could go on and on)! :)
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i have a pretty awesome huge scar on my stomach from an operation when i was a baby.

bad *kitten*!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My eyes, and my tattoos :)
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My farts smell AMAZING. Ask anyone.

(Oh, and my sense of humor.)
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    My calves , my eyes, my lips, my boobs... well, pretty much everything except my fat midsection... I'm workin on it, I'm workin on it!!
    :laugh:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I know the value of things rather than the price.
  • Devildriverlover
    Options
    Im a guy and dont have a problem being wrong. I dont have to be right all the time.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I think I have a friendly personality. I am not mean, or bossy, or loud. Just friendly and I smile a lot!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    My eyes, and my tattoos :)

Those eyeballs are quite lovely
  • Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    I love my eyes, they are tri-colored, but my drivers license says grey... I have a dark blue ring, a grey ring, then a brown ring around my iris.
    Oh, and I like my boobs... I know they are going to shrink, and I'm sad about that.

amazing eyes :)

I love my hair...
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    :happy: I like my eyes, my smile, and the fact that I make beautiful children!
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....My face. The smooth texture and deep rich chocolate hue of my skin. I love to experiment with makeup on my face using it as a canvas.