Not really new... but need some who care

Options
Hi! Been around while. But I can eat like a pig and no one comments on my diary. Or like yesterday, I was so proud of myself. I was under goal and ate well most of the day and not a peep. I would really like some friends who share my goals and will help keep me motivated. To post "nice job" on my diary now and then and give me a pick me up when I start to waiver. That's all. Since I've been stuck at my plateau for MONTHS, I can use some encouragement when I do well. :smile:

Replies

• SteveCabral94
    SteveCabral94 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    I don't usually check the diary of my friends, I don't know of anyone that does. If it's in your diary, that means you already ate it and there's nothing anyone can say to you to prevent it. Instead, try posting what you plan to eat before eating, it's likely that your friends will chime in :)

Hope this helps!
  • TarezaCH
    TarezaCH Posts: 6
    Options
    Losing 14 pounds is great!!! I am restarting my program after a long time without it. Keep up the good work!!! Despite PX90 and following a good eating plan, my husband plateued, too. However he has finally gotten over that plateu and he is healthier than he has been in years. Remember, this is a lifestyle change so do your best and be easy on yourself if you mess up a day. We are only human:)
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    I love friends who comment too! Request sent.
  • Susan_Rae_1
    Susan_Rae_1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi -- I'm brand new today. I'll help keep you accountable if you will for me!
  • rekus73
    rekus73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I like to snoop around and see what other people are eating...sometimes you get great ideas from others.... ;)
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone else can feel free to add me too. :)
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    I shall add you as a friend as I like to post to my friends daily :smile:

However my own progress is a bit like an arthritic slug due to a job sitting on my behind for 12 hours a day in front of a computer :sad:
  • crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I shall add you as a friend as I like to post to my friends daily :smile:

However my own progress is a bit like an arthritic slug due to a job sitting on my behind for 12 hours a day in front of a computer :sad:

Me too! Office job. I gained so much weight starting here. (Around 15 pounds or so.) YUCK!
  • dfp30
    dfp30 Posts: 5
    Options
    I need friends who comment and can talk to,. My page is so bare. And I binge eat to. Really could do with someone to help and I will do like wise to. I been here a while, had an account before this but deleted now back again. I have added you hope thats ok.
  • sara11679
    sara11679 Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me peeps, I love the support and it helps motivate me so i'll help motivate you.
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am happy to be added by anyone. I am here every day, I participate on the boards and I comment on diaries and status (I like the same back). I am a 42 year old happily married family man with a lot of weight to lose. I am doing great (even if I say so myself), I blog occassionally and look forward to chatting with new people.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I like to hear from others as well. I tend to be kinda chatty online. I take a look at my friends diaries too. Love to have you join me on this journey.
  • kekpron
    kekpron Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all the posts above. I am pretty new here, but I do log in every day and would love a little support for support action!
  • Mayhew85
    Mayhew85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, effort without reward is dis-hearting, with the reward you seek being praise/acknowledgement
    Keep on going and your reward will be a happier healthier you x
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am going to add you. We can help each other.
  • mallorielewis
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I want same things and I do look at diaries. I like to get ideas for myself and give help with better options of things. Love to make the journey with ya. :)
  • stacieduncan
    Options
    Me too - add me! I need motivation and constant feedback, and like to give it as well... I don't ever look at anybody's food diary either, and probably wouldn't want them to look at mine sometimes..lol...so feel free to add me, and I will try to motivate you as much as possible!!
  • brandileah111
    brandileah111 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've been here since Jan, and don't have any friends! I'd love to motivate and be motivated! Anyone feel free to ad!
  • Emzii_Wilko
    Emzii_Wilko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i'm like you could really do with someone to support me and encourage me when i havn't been on-line for a few days. Add me if you like. x