80-90 lbs to lose!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Simonne, 22 yo, and looking to lose 80-90 lbs. I am currently 265 and that's definitely NOT where I want to be. Anyone else looking to lose around this amount? I'd love to become friends on here and help each other out :-)

Replies

• mcary04
    mcary04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Simonne! I am actually in the same boat as you. I'm about 265ish as well and I would like to be well under 200 pounds.
    It would be nice to have another perspective through this.
  • susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello Simonne,

My name is Susan and I also need to lose 80 pounds. So if we can help each other out that would be great!!
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like...I have about that much to lose, but I am progressing nicely so far. Good Luck to you!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    love to be a support to......i'm trying to lose around that amount too
  • thicckums
    thicckums Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,
    my name is mamie im 20 years old ... i dont have many friends on here and I NEED FRIENDS. i AM JUST STARTING THIS JOURNEY AND I HAVE NO MOTIVATION AT ALL ... can any of you help me get through this.. .
  • amberlynyeager
    Options
    Hello, I'm Amber, I started out at 285, and I have lost about 42lbs so far, we'll see if I lost anymore on Saturday! But I always love having support, and supporting others! I am currently 243 wanting to lose another 100lbs. So, if you'd like you can definitely add me!

I am 23 years old
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Helloooo :flowerforyou:

I'm looking to lose about 70lbs . .. anyone feel free to add me to help eachother with encouragement and 'Cheerleading!'.. :drinker:
  • Whatnee
    Whatnee Posts: 1
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend. I am 235 and looking to get to 150 by Christmas!
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    me :D i ideally need to lose 100 more but id sure take 80-90 haha
  • laurajean2
    laurajean2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm with u all I weigh 220 would like to lose a 100 lbs. Just started today.
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    I need to lose about 70-75 feel free to add me
  • michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, yes, I'm in the process of losing weight and my goal is to lose 85 lbs total!
  • greenbox06
    greenbox06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 85-90 lbs. I would like to get back to the weight I was when I got out of basic training. Feel free to add me
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am around the same. Please feel free to add me!
  • missjessica482
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose, Anyone feel free to Add me! we can support each other!
  • CallyBeth08
    CallyBeth08 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 also, and looking to lose just as much. I started MFP at 240, I will def be your friend haha. Need as much support as we can get!
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm 275 minus 4 pounds of water weight. My goal is 200 because of my large frame. I do not want to go less than 180 because I did not like my appearance.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 79lbs so only slightly out! Feel free to add me. xxx
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm in that boat too! Feel free to add! :happy:
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    It is possible! I've lost 72 (or so) in about 10 months. You have to be committed to totally changing your life (diet, eating habits, exercise etc).

Don't be discouraged by the number, think of how fantastic it will feel the first time you get to buy smaller clothes! I bought my first "2 piece" swim suit this year. It feels fantastic! I have about 30 more lbs to go.

Feel free to add me.