Hi people! - 25/F/50+lbs to lose

Options
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Alexis, I'm 25 (very close to 26) and I weigh 205.6...or did earlier this week.

I'm trying to get down to somewhere between 140 and 160.

I hope I can get to know some of you and get to help you guys stay motivated. :)

Replies

• fatbottomfairy
    Options
    Sounds a lot like me. I'm 25 (26 in September). I'm hovering around 198-199 and would like to be 150!!! We could be buddies. Not sure how to friend someone on here, though???
  • journeytosmexy
    journeytosmexy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yaayy! I need all the positive motivation I can get! Willing to give it back too lol XD
  • SithChicky
    SithChicky Posts: 74
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Alexis, I'm 25 (very close to 26) and I weigh 205.6...or did earlier this week.

I'm trying to get down to somewhere between 140 and 160.

I hope I can get to know some of you and get to help you guys stay motivated. :)

I'm pretty much exactly like you! Except I weigh a bit more right now. Friend me if you'd like =D
  • drlauram
    drlauram Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's about where I started. I'm 24 lbs down now and almost halfway to my goal. I had a month plateau and now have had a couple of good losses. Hang in there even in the bad weeks and you will continue to see the number on the scale fall!
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Feel free to add me for support and motivation! My heaviest weight was 200 lbs and I wasnt even pregnant back then! lol. Anyway I am 5'3 and 34 years old and a first time mom to a 21 month old little boy. If I can do it, anyone can do it!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Your starting weight and goals are similar to mine. Feel free to friend me, if you wish. :)
  • SherryGbaby
    Options
    Hi there! you starting weight was close to mine (I lost almost 20lbs before joining) feel free to add me! close to your age too