30 Days to a 10 pound loss

Options
For the next 30 days I'm going to Push myself (and others who wish to join) to lose 10 pounds.

I feel I need to set up some guidelines and hold myself accountable to them. I've already lost aboutb15 pounds but feel I could push myself more to achieve better results. With a clear and focused goal along with specific guidelines I know I can achieve this goal!

Who wants to take this challenge with me???? Send me a friend request or comment below.

Lets help each other and push one another on this journey!!

Replies

• bloooms
    bloooms Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I have about 12-15 to lose (depending on the day, my weight fluctuates so much) and i have been stuck for so long where I am. I am surprising my hubby with a trip in September for his 30th bday and i NEED to look good ;) .. I have a wedding reception and family get together all weekend, where I am going to try my hardest to be good. But, Monday I am 100% back into the swing of things, no ifs ands or butts about it!!!!!
  • Under_Construction13
    Under_Construction13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Im in too... just weight my self and I gained again another lb...In total I need to take off 30-35lbs, by the end of July I would like to be 158( right now Im 164)....

Working out tonight, eating lighter today, and hopfully start a veggie and fruit diet tomorrow...Whatever, but i need to lose the weight...
  • FinsUpBindy
    FinsUpBindy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    this! I need this! I'm in, with the past weekend of me being a bridsemaid (Never a bride- womp womp) and the holiday i have put on weight and I'm so angry at myself. Time to get back on track!
  • susanbetty
    Options
    Love it. I'm in.
  • Ashleyyy85
    Options
    count me in! want to lose 20 lbs by my 27th bday which is oct 11th..just need some motivation to kick my butt in gear!
  • ABZWeyman1
    ABZWeyman1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm holding steady between 172-174, I'd love to see the lower 160's next month! Let's do this!! :smile:
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i would love to join this challenge!

i am 210, being 200 pounds by Aug 14 (my moms b day would be so good)

i am going to reset my goals to loose 2 lbs a week.

good luck all
    curry
  • nicolekrezinski
    nicolekrezinski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Woohoo glad there's interest! I'll set some guidelines later and set up a group! I got a couple friend requests too....anyone else can friend request me too! :)
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i am looking forward to the "guidelines"

i have been at 210 for the last three months so i really want to hit this mark
  • veswift
    veswift Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in! Those 10 lbs are the hardest to lose!
  • e2west
    e2west Posts: 2
    Options
    I would like to do this also... I have a long ways to go...... Thanks for making this offer:happy:
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Doc wants me to lose 5 lbs to start but I am striving for 10. I really need the motivation and encouragement. Thanks for setting this up
  • carolinagirl0990
    carolinagirl0990 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have about 25 more pounds to lose so I would love to be ten pounds down a month from now!
  • nicolekrezinski
    nicolekrezinski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This will be an intense and hard 30 days but we should all get the results we are striving for!
  • thisisit20
    thisisit20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in too :tongue:
  • fabandfunat51
    fabandfunat51 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    count me in please! Have a lot to go, but lost the first 10lbs in 30 days - looking for a repeat! Thanks!
  • Longs3
    Longs3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just signed up for MFP for the food tracker... Already had set the goal to lose 10 lbs in 30 days...Wrote it on sheets of paper and plastered it around my office and home... Could use the motivation of a group to keep me going! So count me in!!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME!!!!!! I have 2 weddings to be in at the end of Oct....I WILL totally rock those ugly bridesmaid dresses!!!!! lol
  • mondesa
    mondesa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am soooo in! I want to get under that 200 pound mark. And there last 10 pounds have been really messing with me!
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    count me in :)