5'3" and under gals that just need to lose alittle

Options
giag09
giag09 Posts: 203 Member
I am 27 and 5'2 1/2" 136 lbs I really wanna tone up and be in low 130 s any ladies out there with successes at my weight and before and after pics for motivation

Replies

• ieva015
    ieva015 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and 112 lbs, want to lose another 8 pounds for perfect tummy :)
  • pakittykat11
    Options
    My suggestion is to strength train 3 times a week... maybe even find some classes to do...
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and at 119 from 140, trying to get below 110 AND TONED!!!!
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". My current weight is 132. I started mfp a few months ago at 154. I am really hoping to lose 7 more pounds and tone up, especially the tummy area.
  • SmallBodyBigHeart
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and at 119 from 140, trying to get below 110 AND TONED!!!!
    We have the same goal!!
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30, it's not a tiny amount, but it's also not a LOT. I'm 5'2.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. Started at 121 lbs and now I'm at 110lbs. maybe 2-3lbs left to go! :)
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". I don't think I can ever be 118 or lower.. not even sure if I can be in the 120's due to my muscular frame and the fact that I lift weights regularly.

I'm currently 175 ish lbs and I'm a size 10. I have no idea what size I'll get to, but I know that I want to be healthy.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3'. Before and after from my profile. I didn't lose any weight between the two pictures.
    2567606_8291.jpg
  • ASH0502
    ASH0502 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" and 135 lbs. I'm down from a post baby 140 and working back towards 115. I've had some really good success with 30 Day Shred. Although I'm only down 5 lbs I have lost a ton of inches all over in just 27 days. I look like I've lost at least 10lbs. The program is 30 days and only takes 20 mins a day.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ladies, ladies! I am 5'3" and have just eaten my way up to 160+!!! I've been trying to lose weight but it's incredibly difficult because I dieted so severely in my 20's & 30's. Luckily in my 40's & 50's I was employed as a nurse and it kept the weight down.
    But let me say, if I told my husband that I wanted to go back to the slender days of my youth, he'd say, "NO WAY!" He likes me well rounded and will let me lose to 150. We walk, walk, & walk some more. We lift weights at home for upper body toning and we eat lots of salads & dring lots of water. What we do is my advice to you. Don't get focused on the number, focus on good health and enjoy your life. Don't look back at all the things you did to achieve...what? A number? This is the only life you have. Live it.
    God bless.
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 38 yrs old (will be 39 in October), 5'3", SW was 148 lb (Jan 2012), I recently met my goal weight of 130lbs (June)! Yay!!! I work out 4-6 days a week (cardio, weights, classes like spin, dance, Zumba, body pump, kickboxing, Pilates). I also do at home dvd workouts. In addition I walk my dogs 2-3 times a day (they need their excercise too!) I love to mix it up as I get bored easily. I am currently focusing on toning, endurance and strength. I am loving my healthy lifestyle!
  • JD2000
    JD2000 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3'. Before and after from my profile. I didn't lose any weight between the two pictures.
    2567606_8291.jpg

You look great!

I'm 5'3" and 115. I could probably lose a couple of lbs, but would just be happy with firming up. I like my current weight, but a couple of lbs in either direction, as long as I am exercising and eating right, wouldn't bother me at all. I just want to be fit and healthy.
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have found that if you are quite slim generally and looking to tone up and just tighten up generally it is much harder then if you are overweight and slimming down. I think you have to involve more weight lifting to tone as general exercise and cutting calories doesn't work for those last few pounds. That is just my experience however, my body is probably just different.
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and went from 135 to 105. And have kept it off for well over a year. I lost 20 lbs through diet alone. Then I wanted to tone up so I added exercise and have tried all kinds from running to strength training. Running helped take off the most weight, but I HATE it. And I've found that strenght training improved how I look the most. I love working out with kettlebells!

Feel free to add me.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" 37.5 years old and I am up to 158 lbs. I just had my 3rd baby 10 months ago and it's weird to me that I kept all the baby weight this time. I want to get down to at least 125 but my goal is 115. I don't know if I can reach that at my age but I am going to try like hell.... Good Luck Ladies!
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    4FT 11 XXXX
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    5'2.5, 130.4 llbs and looking to get more toned and to about 110 or so.
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Stubborn fat for women can be difficult. I read an interesting book recently that said that there is some truth in women complaining about the extra fat moving to their legs. You should have a look at the stubborn fat book by lyle mcdonald it may be the key for some of you girls to lose that extra wee bit. Just remember to post the pictures once you do so :) good luck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!