Goodbye Baby Weight!

Options
I had my first baby 8 weeks ago and am beginning a plan to lose my baby weight. I would love to become friends with other moms who are in the same boat or who have successfully lost their baby weight and can be an encouragement to me! I need/want accountability partners. Before I got pregnant, I lost 20 pounds and felt better than I have in a very long time. Maybe ever! It was the best thing I ever did for myself. When I got pregnant, I was confident I could keep active throughout my pregnancy (which I was) and that I'd be able to lose the weight afterward since I had lost the weight before. So here I am. I'm ready to take this to the next level. Are you? Friend me please!

Replies

• wyomingmama
    wyomingmama Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Watch your cals!
    You can nurse the lbs away with clean eating and light walks and toning! I think I ate 1600 cals and in 4 months, after #2, I was back down!
    I just had baby # 3! And haven't done anything for 5 months. I just started my wt lose plan!
    You can do it!
  • rjgazray
    rjgazray Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! Yeah I heard nursing can help a lot and I am breastfeeding. Counting calories is the only thing that helped me lose weight before so I'm back at it now.
  • wyomingmama
    wyomingmama Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Change your setting so you choose to lose 1-2 pounds per week.
    Then in your food diary add- Nursing Mother, it will give you 300 cals extra. (For making milk)
    It's easy with these settings!
    I've lost a pound a week with only chasing my two other boys around!
  • rjgazray
    rjgazray Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh awesome! Didn't know they had these settings! I'll let another friend of mine in the same boat know too. Thanks!