Who ate a lot of calories on Thanksgiving &

Options
days later still went down several pounds? I lost seven pounds, Awesome huh. I'm assuming the body needs a jolt every once in a while to jump start a food or exercise routine, in order to balance out everything, after all that is the key to life.:smile:

By the way I had,

Lasagna,Macarroni & cheese, Turkey with stuffing & gravy,a roll, a slice of pumpkin pie, apple pie, whoop cream and vanilla bean Ice cream, Tortilla chips with French dipping also a corn muffing and mashed potatoes man I keep remembering other foods I've ate, but I'm sure that is it whoh, no calories from drinks though.:laugh:

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I have had a similar experience...ate a ton and got on the scale and was down a pound. What?!?! Butttttt I then had a stand still for 2 weeks. I hope this doesn't happen to you! But I do agree about the jolt for metabolism. It definitely jump-starts mine every once in awhile!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I have had a similar experience...ate a ton and got on the scale and was down a pound. What?!?! Butttttt I then had a stand still for 2 weeks. I hope this doesn't happen to you! But I do agree about the jolt for metabolism. It definitely jump-starts mine every once in awhile!

I totally agree to myown post & yours also:laugh: it body truly needs it, my guess is every couple of weeks. Oh Yeah!:happy:
  • dfgreen
    Options
    i ate a lot of thanksgiving till today and im sort of paranoid about it haha
  • singcoz528
    Options
    I always give myself one cheat day a month and it really helps! Not only does it jumpstart my diet again but it gives me something to look forward to all month that helps me with my cravings! Me and my husband will plan a night out to any restaurant I want! I lost 40 pounds on mfp before my pregnancy and taking a break really helped!
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I ate a lot! I kept track and entered EVERYTHING on MFP. I weighed the next day and was happy to see no gain... and no loss. I may be on a plateau (or fateau as my brother-in-law refers to it) but I'm hoping to be rid of the brace on my ankle in another week!

Keep going! You're doing great!

297898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I ate a lot! I kept track and entered EVERYTHING on MFP. I weighed the next day and was happy to see no gain... and no loss. I may be on a plateau (or fateau as my brother-in-law refers to it) but I'm hoping to be rid of the brace on my ankle in another week!

Keep going! You're doing great!

Thank You, so much. I love that, how appropiate if taken in a humorous way, ofcourse:laugh: