DOWN 10 POUNDS ! my progress W/ pics! :)

Options

Replies

• jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    wow! when i originally saw the topic I though to myself "pffft, whats 10 lbs, as if youre gonna see it" but WOW! you sure can!!!!! You look great!
    YES! This is what I thought, too! 10 LBS - what a big difference!
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES!! I'm soo happy you shared your pictures.. I am kinda where you are before you lost 10 lbs.. I am literally at the last 10 lbs which will put me around the weight you are now.. I LOVE HOW DIFFERENT that 10 lbs is because I have been wondering.. wow what is 10 lbs really going to do. So now I know and I am going to push myself HARDER than I have before to get these last 10 lbs off. YOU LOOK AMAZING BY THE WAY!! !!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thenicksters
    thenicksters Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hmm.. I've been going 5/6 days a week to the gym. I enjoy group classes a lot. So I do it everyday. I do spinning, zumba, boxing, circuit, step and sculpt and those cardio/weights classes. I do the cardio/weights classes about 3 times a week. Also I eat a lot of protein. But I havent given up bread and treats as you can see on my food diary. The secret is to never give up on exercising. and trust me, you might think i do heavy weights, but the heaviest i go is 7 pounds. usually i do 5 pounds. so it isnt that hard!

feel free to add me here. :)

THAT IS AWESOME! YOU LOOK GREAT! What has your net calories been throughout your transformation? I'm trying to find my groove to lose about 8 lbs.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Incredible results! Go you!!!
  • pfradd
    pfradd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nice one your doing great!
  • meeky81
    meeky81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing! Well done!
  • litmisssunshine
    litmisssunshine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thank you guys! it makes me very happy reading all the comments. :)
  • thejonperry
    Options
    that's what I thinking. I guess I need to hit the gym more =D
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    hmm.. I've been going 5/6 days a week to the gym. I enjoy group classes a lot. So I do it everyday. I do spinning, zumba, boxing, circuit, step and sculpt and those cardio/weights classes. I do the cardio/weights classes about 3 times a week. Also I eat a lot of protein. But I havent given up bread and treats as you can see on my food diary. The secret is to never give up on exercising. and trust me, you might think i do heavy weights, but the heaviest i go is 7 pounds. usually i do 5 pounds. so it isnt that hard!

feel free to add me here. :)

Amazing! You look awesome. My workout regimen closely mirrors yours, but I do 10-15 pound weights so I should be well on my way (hopefully)! I am down from a size 8-10 down to a size 4-6, but I am really trying to get toned and defined looking.

Good job, you rocked it girl!:wink:
  • PrettyKeli
    PrettyKeli Posts: 29
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!! ^_^
  • lilliana82
    lilliana82 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Your arms and shoulders are gorgeous!
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    10 pounds did THAT to you??? Wow, absolutely amazing! Hard work sure does pay off. Enjoy your new body :)
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! Way to go!!
  • r121567
    r121567 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring for all of us who have to push ourselves to workout every day! Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for sharing! Amazing and totally inspiring.
  • babicak3z
    babicak3z Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I TRIED TO POST MY PICS BUT IT WONT WORK U LOOK AMAZING
  • MamaAlper
    MamaAlper Posts: 3
    Options
    I am motivated! congrats!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I find myself saying this to the women who are already thin and look great, but I think you looked better before, you looked softer and more curvacious while still being in shape, not to offend but I think all the muscles and having such little fat on a woman is over doing it. But great job!
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I second the last comment.. look great before and after..

Yes... after is more defined and slim.. but I think even before was really nice too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!