Challenge

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
OK, I am going to take a picture of me in jeans and a tank top or sports bra. What ever I wear, I will take another picuture every two weeks in the same clothes and post it.
Are you in? I will post mine Tues, May 6 by 10 am PST.

Replies

• icandoit
    Options
    OK, I am going to take a picture of me in jeans and a tank top or sports bra. What ever I wear, I will take another picuture every two weeks in the same clothes and post it.
    Are you in? I will post mine Tues, May 6 by 10 am PST.
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    While I love your challenge, it would be pretty painful for me to do this. How bout if I take that nasty, horrible picture and keep it up on my wall or fridge or something for 2 weeks? Will that still count? Cause I'll join as long as I don't have to share that scary picture with everyone :blushing:
  • icandoit
    Options
    Sure. That works too.:flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Wow icandoit....I hate my pic taken even with my parka on:noway: LOL...steals my soul. Anyway I need to give it thought. I do know it would hit me and make me step it up a notch....

zen
  • icandoit
    Options
    Wow icandoit....I hate my pic taken even with my parka on:noway: LOL...steals my soul. Anyway I need to give it thought. I do know it would hit me and make me step it up a notch....

zen

Believe me, I am not happy about doing it, but I need to do it. I will see it every time I get on here. It is my new motivational tool:blushing:

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • zenmama
    Options
    You are crazy girl....but I hear you LOUD and clear...well definitely loud...teehee

zen
  • shamahn17
    shamahn17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in...don't know if I have the courage to post it though...but will definietely make me step up...
  • icandoit
    Options
    You are crazy girl....but I hear you LOUD and clear...well definitely loud...teehee

zen

So I take that as a, YES???
  • cinandchris
    Options
    I'm in !!!!:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    cluck, cluck, cluck, CLUCK, CLUCK CLUCK!!! ( I hear a chicken.....oh wait...that's just me!:ohwell: )

I may ....I may.....oooo hmmm let me sleep on it baby...baby let me sleep it....let me sleep on it and I'll give you an answer in the moo-ooo-ooor- ning! :bigsmile: okay?

hugs you courageous chick you!:flowerforyou:
    Ali
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!!!!
  • icandoit
    Options
    You are all AWESOME!!! We are the few the proud the BRAVE:wink:
    Now Ali we are waiting??? Chicken is for the BBQ. Come on you CAN DO IT!
    I have seen your picture. You are beautiful and you have a body. Now I on the other hand I have lumps, bumps, sags, jiggles and so on, and I am going to bare it all for the most part.:blushing:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I almost have the urge to take a pic in my swim suit but I'm not sure I have enough guts to do that...but I'll post my pic tomorrow as well and we'll see what I decide to wear :tongue:
  • zenmama
    Options
    Chicken is for the BBQ

you kill me.....Ok I am in OUCH hurt! Now to explain the picture taking to the dh!!!:sick:

when is the due date ????? (of pic ASAP I assume!)
    zen
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    I will do it! Oh, and since getting that better bikini body is my goal, I will take the pic in the bikini! :noway: That should be plenty of motivation! :laugh:
  • icandoit
    Options
    Chicken is for the BBQ

you kill me.....Ok I am in OUCH hurt! Now to explain the picture taking to the dh!!!:sick:

when is the due date ????? (of pic ASAP I assume!)
    zen

For you, I will give you 48 hours. Now all you others, you have 24.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    HEY!!!! how come ZEN gets 48hrs....Zen Zen Zen!!! sigh...storming off......slamming door to my room and crying on my bed!

lmbo...I'm not sure if I can doooo this, but I'll "experiment" w/ some pics tonight....sigh...Renee you should be a drill Sargent...a nice and pretty one! lol:flowerforyou:

hugs!
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    I could use my taekwondo picture- of course the uniforms allow for free movement therefore you do not see much of me:ohwell: I'll see if I can figure out how to use it:blushing: Of course there is a belt tied around my waist that "accents" my stomach.
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I would think this would be best place to post your photos! Why do you need to be so embarassed when everyone here is so incredible supportive and kind? :smile: Then, as you repost over time and show how you are changing, you'll have a whole group of people dying to comment on how amazing you are doing!
  • cinandchris
    Options
    cluck, cluck, cluck, CLUCK, CLUCK CLUCK!!! ( I hear a chicken.....oh wait...that's just me!:ohwell: )

I may ....I may.....oooo hmmm let me sleep on it baby...baby let me sleep it....let me sleep on it and I'll give you an answer in the moo-ooo-ooor- ning! :bigsmile: okay?

Ali, you are too funny :laugh: