Looking for motivating friends!!!

Options
Hi, My name is Sarah, I've been on mfp since april 16 and I was doing very good, but I stoped for about a month. I realized I want this soooooooooo bad, so I came back, and I will be here for a while. I still need to lose about 80 pounds and Im looking for more active friends so we can help each other in this lifestyle change. My friends are great, but they stoped commenting on my stuff since I wasn't around for some weeks (well deserved)
I would love to have friends with the same goals, or people that has been there before, but really any active friend willing to support each other will do!
I am currently doing turbo jam, and I would love to have more jammers friends. !

Replies

• Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've just started on mfp and would like to buddy up with people for mutual support. I'm a positive person, especially when it comes to seeing the achievements of others. Feel free to add me! Well done on your losses so far.
  • bbturbofiregirl
    Options
    So you are a Chalene Johnson fan! AWESOME so am I. I'm doing the hybird of Turbo Fire & ChaLEAN Extreme. Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • baasland
    baasland Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • LatinaPuppyLover
    Options
    Thanks everyone... I think I added everybody!! I wasn't home so I took forever to reply!
  • iannalise
    iannalise Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, just added you!

I'm 'attempting' a hybrid of turbo fire and insanity in the hopes I can improve enought to 'do' them second time round.

Always appreciate someone else to kick my lazy butt into gear if anyone else would like to add me as well