What defines beauty in a girl?

2»

Replies

• crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Cook, clean, and do laundry. End of Story!!
    Oh.....Make sure you fluff your man's pillow's too!!!!

Hey, I do all of that... (except the whole 'fluffing the pillow' thingy... ) so don't really need to find that in a woman (mom always said, "don't expect to find a woman who's gonna cook and clean for you... so you better learn to do it ya damn self!)...
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Soul
  • crazy8ts
    Soul

Like "a" soul? Or "Soultrain" soul?
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,022 Member

Hey, I do all of that... (except the whole 'fluffing the pillow' thingy... ) so don't really need to find that in a woman (mom always said, "don't expect to find a woman who's gonna cook and clean for you... so you better learn to do it ya damn self!)...

Haha, my dad's wisdom was this:
    @. Yeah... I wish I was kidding.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Something which annoys me is when people express that they prefer slimmer girls and the world goes crazy at them! These people have the right to find slim girls more aesthetically pleasing than curvy girls! And the same applies vice versa!

Sigh! How many times will people ever learn that rolls of fat DOES NOT equal curvy!!!! If you're really curvy, you will stay that way regardless if you're overweight or not but if suddenly your "curves" disappear when you lose weight then it means you're not really curvy & that what you have are just fat.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    How her booty looks in a thong!!
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    a genuine girl is a beautiful girl
  • joe7880
    joe7880 Posts: 92 Member
    confidence.
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member

Haha, my dad's wisdom was this:
    A man needs three things from a woman: She needs to know how to cook, how to clean. Yeah... I wish I was kidding.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH that's mandatory! lolololol
  • crazy8ts
    And please... I beg of thee... take pride in your work! :tongue:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Girls that are relaxed and smile a lot
  • confidence.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    This!!
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Neat, organized, smart, hold a good conversation, and looks like she takes care of her body inside and out. (meaning clean and eats right)