before and after, 80 lbs.

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    what an amazing transformation. Good for you!
  • Nine
    Nine Posts: 5
    Congratulations! You look so different! :)
  • way to go....yay you!!!!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Eh you look ok... haha just kidding, YOU LOOK GREAT! That is a huge difference, great job on sticking to it! :smile: :smile:

~Leash :heart:
  • You look AWESOME!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • atauds
    atauds Posts: 41
    You look fabulous! I'm inspired!
  • elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    wow! congrats!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    WoW you look good, that's a nice transformation. Congratulations!:flowerforyou: :smile:

Jason
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    you look incredible! Do you mind if I ask what your starting wt and goal wt are? You just look so tiny i'm totally inspired and can't wait to have before/after pictures to post on here.
  • Way to go! You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your amazing success.
  • Whoa you look pretty dang good. Huge difference there girl. Keep up the good work and don't give up on those last few pounds.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Wow - what a transformation!! I bet you feel great, too!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    thanks everybody :happy:
    ive done the treadmill faithfully for about 10 months and cut back on everything eating wise. so basically 30 minutes a day 6 days a week on the treadmill was all it took. i just started doing the 30 day shred so hopefully that helps a little bit with toning.

WOW! hard to believe that u did all that in only 10 months and only using the treadmill. Great job!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    WOW! You were pretty before but now you're a knockout - I'm jealous!
  • ginazurn
    ginazurn Posts: 12 Member
    Wow, I hope I can look like that again someday-how long did it take you? You look fabulous and must feel great too! Great job!
  • lbpw
    lbpw Posts: 77
    you look incredible! Do you mind if I ask what your starting wt and goal wt are? You just look so tiny i'm totally inspired and can't wait to have before/after pictures to post on here.

you guys are all so nice haha. my starting weight was 218 im now 137 so im looking to be somewhere around 130.
    it took me around 10-11 months.
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    You look great!!! Way to go! :wink:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Absolutely amazing! You started about the same weight as I did, and my goal is 135 - so THANK YOU for showing me what a huge difference that is!

You look incredible, and I'm bookmarking this thread to stare at for future motivation. :flowerforyou:
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Wow, you are such an inspiration! Good work! You look gorgeous. :)
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Wow, you look AWESOME!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!