THE MORNING AFTER A NIGHT OF BINGE EATING

Options
2»

Replies

• LadyBug56711
    Options
    Good for you and the positive mind is better than the negative. Keep up the great work!
  • trishabellamy
    Options
    THAT TOTALLY INSPIRED ME GREAT JOB I WILL THINK ABT IT EVERYTIME I BINGE
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You are so welcome! Thanks for acknowledging my post!
  • virginia65us
    virginia65us Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Your strength and determination are such an inspiration. I bet you feel fantastic after that crazy long, hard run. You look gorgeous. Keep up the good work!
  • tflores
    tflores Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It is mind over matter. That is what you need to do to get back up!
  • mkorbel
    mkorbel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This was so inspiring - thank you for sharing! I have so many times let a bad night of eating lead into a bad full next day of eating...your attitude/mantra is amazing and I am going to try to emulate it the next time I find myself upset with myself for straying from my goals (which is so easy to do in a social situation like the happy hour you described). Seriously just GREAT job!! Keep it up! :)
  • feliz1
    feliz1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Fantastic job jumping back on your routine as usual. You look fantastic and looking forward to making the kind of progress you have. :smile:
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Good job on getting back on track QUICK! I swear the 4th of July led to not one but TWO "Cheat" days for me! I too am up about a pound and a 1/2. I know it is not "real" weight but I also know some of it is a gain! And I don't my hard work this week to be for nothing. Thanks for the motivation! I plan to work out harder and longer after work! Thanks for the morning inspiration and you look like you have to be super close to your goal so congrats! :)
  • xafricanqueen07x
    xafricanqueen07x Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Your strength and determination are such an inspiration. I bet you feel fantastic after that crazy long, hard run. You look gorgeous. Keep up the good work!

i ABSOLUTELY DO...It was a hard run, but as I"m sitting in bed relaxing...I DON'T REGRET GOING...
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    Good job on getting back on track QUICK! I swear the 4th of July led to not one but TWO "Cheat" days for me! I too am up about a pound and a 1/2. I know it is not "real" weight but I also know some of it is a gain! And I don't my hard work this week to be for nothing. Thanks for the motivation! I plan to work out harder and longer after work! Thanks for the morning inspiration and you look like you have to be super close to your goal so congrats! :)

Thank you! and Congrats on your loss...over 90lbs its amazing...Don't let the 4th of July weekend beat you...get on track TODAY :)
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    This was so inspiring - thank you for sharing! I have so many times let a bad night of eating lead into a bad full next day of eating...your attitude/mantra is amazing and I am going to try to emulate it the next time I find myself upset with myself for straying from my goals (which is so easy to do in a social situation like the happy hour you described). Seriously just GREAT job!! Keep it up! :)

Aww thank you so much. I just decided that I needed to start taking control of my decisions, be them good or bad and actually start channeling whatever I"m feeling into fitness and overall wellness. I am so glad that this is inspiring everyone else!

If you ever need more inspiration after a bad day....visit kalegetsfit.blogspot.com. I try to post everyday and it keeps me motivated and accountable, so maybe it'll do the same for you :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    How apt. I just had a Mcdonalds meal. It was 1080 calories. I only have 20 left for the day. But I will eat dinner if I am hungry. I'll be over, but oh well.

:)