5'3" and under gals that just need to lose alittle

Options

Replies

• smellyrichelley
    smellyrichelley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 129, trying to get to 125 as my first goal, and hopefully 120 later. I've been doing Zumba Fitness for the Kinect for awhile, and started Ripped in 30 2 days ago. Feel free to add me. :)
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm loving my healthly lifestyle too...similar activities to you except the zumba (cant concentrate for that long on the moves). Boot camp, Body Attack, Body Pump, Body Combat and Boxing in the week and walk my dog for about 3 hours over the weekend. Got the Sports Tracker app so thats really spuring me on. MFP for 1 week and 3 days lost 6 lbs. 5'2" 149 lbs this week. Really starting to see some good tone in my arms and body. Hols in 4 weeks on Monday.

Kel
  • pookiebear11
    pookiebear11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5
    SW: 125
    CW: 123
    GW: 112
  • run344
    run344 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm 5.3 and at my goal weight, just now working on maintaining ~108-110 pounds. Friend me if you'd like :)
  • DBell28
    DBell28 Posts: 45
    Options
    I am 5'2" and went from 127 to 107 and kept it off for about 10 years. Im actually trying to put on some muscle and tone up, so I need to put on a few pounds (I am currently 110) bc I got too skinny. I lift alot and do cardio only in the form of intervals. Feel free to add me!
  • alexsis88
    alexsis88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I am 145lb I was told I am safe to get as low as 120 but anything lower than that will be losing lean muscle and not fat. I would like to be 130lb. My highest weight is 161 and 156 when I started MFP
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    SW: 115
    CW: 112
    GW: 95-100

I look more like 125 in comparison to a lot of people my height, it's the small, Asian frame ;-;.
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and currently weigh 152 .. I plan to get to 120!!!
  • serwej
    serwej Posts: 2
    Options
    Food tips: I found that when I go to the grocery store, I buy as many veggies for work as I can (green peppers, carrots, grapes, etc.). When I get home, I immediately cut them up and put them in the refrigerator so I can easily grab them before work. Always check MFP to see the calorie amount per item. Stock up your drawers at work with 100 calorie packs and dark chocolate--just in case! I lost 8 pounds by tracking my food and snacking throughout the day on low calorie foods in a few months. Being 5'2" and 133, it's a challenge to loose a few pounds. I have determined my short frame will always have its faulty areas due to genetics, but I can target areas. We all need to keep going and be consistent. Good luck all!!!
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 118, I'd like to be around 112 again, but more specifically, I'd like to decrease my body fat from 23% to 18% so I'm not that worried about the scale. I just don't want to feel chunky anymore :tongue: I am doing "Eat More Weigh Less" since 1200 -1300 calories per day does not let me lose any weight.
  • serwej
    serwej Posts: 2
    Options
    Ripped in 30 worked for me--keep it up! It is challenging with week three and four, but well worth it. Good for you!
  • runjenrun13
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and at 119 from 140, trying to get below 110 AND TONED!!!!

Same height, current weight and goal! :)
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 down from 130 to 112, but look at least 7lbs heavier because I'm not toned and have a small frame. I do dance exercise classes about 4 times a week (3 of these are double classes) and started 30D shred yesterday - ouch! Current goal is 105lbs but I'll see when I get there - seem to have stalled with the weight loss :-(
    Would love some support from anyone with similar goals - feel free to add me!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1. Started at 121 lbs and now I'm at 110lbs. maybe 2-3lbs left to go! :)

I'm almost the same as you, i'm back up to 124, haven't been watching what i eat and drink(damn summertime) lol I want to get back down to about 105 again. i know i can do it, was almost there in 2009, but then went back to school for 3 years and well gained most of it back, then lost a bit and have gained some of it back again, it NEEDS to go for good!!!
  • bbchickpea
    bbchickpea Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" Start weight 143lb current weight 119lb ideally want to get back to between 110 - 112lb and really tone up. Trying to eat a lot cleaner and training 4-5 times a week.

Feel free to add me it would be great to others with similar goals : )
  • Fat_Lenny
    Fat_Lenny Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'2" and currently 140 lbs, (started at 151 lbs) Got about 20 or so to go until I reach the middle range for my healthy height to weight ratio. Mostly I'm trying to control my diet, as snacking on junk has always been my biggest downfall. Though now I'm exercising more too, trying to go for regular walks. But ultimately I want to be toned and fit, (not sure what weight I'd be at that point as I've never had an 'athletic' body so have no frame of reference.)

I want to have an even better body than before I put on all the weight! I have motivation problems sometimes but my sister has been my biggest support. If anyone would like to add me I'm always up for new MFP friends. I posted some of my 'during' pics on a success thread before, but don't want to post more until I feel more confident. :smile:
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    i started of 147 (damn you pregnancy weight), now roughly at 129, wanna get to about 115 which was my prepregnancy weight...

im 5'1" btw
  • PeterThompson
    Options
    well you can do some cardio and running to loose weight to tone up use some weight lifting like dumbbells if you donr have one you can check this link http://bestadjustabledumbbellsreviews.com/
  • SwEEtK77
    SwEEtK77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" my SW-154 pounds CW-137 my GW-130 and see how i feel and look...UGW-125! :)
  • BRITTBBGC
    BRITTBBGC Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 119
    My goal is to reach 112 then Tone
    I started at 162
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!