looking for a group of girls to lose 10 pounds with!

Options

Replies

• Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this with you!!! I'm on my LAST 10 lbs to lose and I NEED the extra support and motivation! Please add me and let's do this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Amandajp79
    Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    ME too! I'm up for the challange and would love to lose 10lbs in 30 days :D My birthday is September 7th and I would really like to hit my goal by then. SW 165 CW 154 GW 135
  • Emily_fitat30
    Emily_fitat30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me! I've started 30day shred today, lost 10lb in my first 30days of dieting & would love to do the same again!
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have been on here for awhile and start stuff but losing 10 pounds is about what I want to do.
  • buste101
    buste101 Posts: 2
    Options
    plz add me! i need all the support i can get!!!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • dragonc321
    dragonc321 Posts: 33
    Options
    I've currently been losing at a rate of 1lb per week but I could use some motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to drop those 10lbs... I would finally be at my pre-pregnancy weight and fit into those "skinny" jeans again!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I am not a young girl but an older woman who also wants to get rid of 10 pounds. I go to the gym at least four times a week. So, I would love some friends to encourage me. To be honest...my biggest problem is the weekend when I am at home and bored.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    count me in! I'm always looking for support and always trying to lose those 10lbs!
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You can count me innn! Add me ladies!
  • kimmellies
    Options
    Oh lord, I would love to lose 10 pounds a month! I'm sitting at 144 right now, and I would love to be at about 115 in September. We're building a new house and it's going to be done first or second weekend in September, and I'm wanting to be in tip top shape for it, even though I've been with my husband for 4 years (married 1), it feels like were starting something new and I want it to be the best experience ever! I just recently had my third child in march, and she literally took everything out of me, I haven't found the motive to do anything, and I eat horrible, look at my diary! I left the hospital weighting 144 and I haven't moved since. I recently seen a picture of myself on Facebook, and I thought oh my gosh what happened! So I starte MFP, and been trying my weight moves up and down from 144-140 throught the week but it never stays down, I'm at a plateau and it sucks. I would love so much needed encouragement and strict rules, feel free to add me and keep me in line. Please help! I don't have much time for excerise but I try my best at doing the little things, I would love to run, but I don't get much support on babysitting from my in-laws and my family lives an hour away, so any ideas on exercise would help also!
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME too!!! I set a goal to lose 10 lbs by July 21st, currently down 4lbs, 6lbs in two weeks seems like a little much to quick, but I can DO IT!!!!! I had a baby in Feb and two surgeries after, I am back down to pre-preg weight, but I would love to lost 15-20lbs just to be happy with myself and fit back into my size 5 jeans! LETS DO THIS!!!! :drinker:
  • brinaz88
    brinaz88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ME!!! i'm doing turbo fire now and i haved 2 weeding next month and i want be fit!! i need motivation!!
  • welchc05
    welchc05 Posts: 7
    Options
    Yes, please! I am a teacher and somehow gained ten pounds this past school year. I really want to use my summer to shed the lbs!!!!
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    meeeeeee! I've been struggling with the last 10 lbs for a few months. I want in!!!
  • jc1115
    jc1115 Posts: 22
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!! I'm so close to my goal weight and just can't seem to get there. I signed up for a boot camp style gym class and that starts Monday and I'm training for a marathon. You'd think the pounds would just be flying off! NOPE!!! I clearly could use all the help out there! Lets GET THIS DONE!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Ashmcfarland
    Options
    Me too!! I'd love to have encouraging friends on here :)
  • amysaenz24
    amysaenz24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    me too! please add me as a friend as well...i could use the motivation too. :smile:
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me x
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect for my goals! I start a new job in September and want to have a good jump on my post-partum weight loss by then!