bearyD.gif

Replies

• shannahrenee
    Options
    saving for wed.
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You are losing at a great pace to keep it off. Keep up the great work. I started April- Nov almost at the same starting weight.
  • bekmom57
    Options
    Congrats.. I'm excited to get to that point where I can really see my success.. I'm almost down a whole size.. The exercising everyday has really helped me in that area.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
    LW: 196.4
    CW: 195.4

Progress this week: - 1.0 lbs
    Total Progress: - 58.0 lbs

Took a week off exercising after I finished the C25K running program so it has slowed down this week but still a lb is a lb. :smile:

Take care all and have a great week/

T
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    SW - 300
    LW - 270
    CW - 269

Down a lb. and in the 60's. YAY
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    SW - 300
    LW - 270
    CW - 269

Down a lb. and in the 60's. YAY

Yay for you!!! Here's to the 60's ... Congratulations!!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Oh geez, i get awarded Spotlight of the week and I screw up the ss. :laugh: Sorry, I'll fix it. :wink:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    It's great to see losses on here! I was afraid everyone would have fallen off the wagon like I did! :laugh: I'm really glad you guys have lost this week, what with all the craziness of the holiday.

Unfortunately I did not meet my goal of maintaining this week.

Last week: 266.5
    This week: 267.5

At least it's only one pound. And I'm still (and firmly) in the 260's, not the 270's. I'm not disappointed, I told myself I wouldn't beat myself up for a gain, and one pound is easy to lose again. Back on track (I've been saying that alot), back to tracking ( I skipped tracking most of last week. My game plan fell out the window!).

And the cheesecake is gone. This is a good thing because a slice of it is like 300 calories. Not nearly as bad as mom's pumpkin gooey cake (with a whopping 16 tablespoons of melted butter ringing in at 1200 calories for the suggested serving (which is huge)!!!!!). I firmly believe that Paula Deen has a contract with the diabetes medicine companies to make her food delicious and RIDICULOUSLY HIGH IN CALORIES AND SUGAR.

On a completely unrelated note, I have until midnight tonight to finish my novel. I have 44,957 / 50,000 words. Only 5,043 to go. Here's hoping! Confused? Check out www.nanowrimo.org

Congrats ladies on the losses!! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Saving for Wednesday's gain....but I'm ok with a gain this week. I had a ton of stuff going on, company, birthday and I decided I made a decision to not stress about food but to kick my butt into gear this week.
  • schlieffen
    Options
    SW 182.4
    LW 144.2
    CW 144.4 (+0.2lb)

After fluctuating between the same 2 pounds all month, joining a gym, and buying some new clothes (size 8 pants and medium shirts :bigsmile: ).. I've come to the realization that I look good and should be focusing more on fitness than weight loss. Of course I'll keep weighing in to keep track of my progress, but I'll pay more attention to the measuring tape!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    SW 182.4
    LW 144.2
    CW 144.4 (+0.2lb)

After fluctuating between the same 2 pounds all month, joining a gym, and buying some new clothes (size 8 pants and medium shirts :bigsmile: ).. I've come to the realization that I look good and should be focusing more on fitness than weight loss. Of course I'll keep weighing in to keep track of my progress, but I'll pay more attention to the measuring tape!

Size 8? That's awesome ... CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishments!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Maggs ~ Congrats on losing your .5 lb!!!

Schlieffen~ I think you are right!! You are probably right where you need to be wight-wise... Keep hanging in there with us :wink: You're such an encouragement! And how fabulous to be at the point you are at right now!!!! WAY TO GO!! :drinker:

Amandadaisylotus ~ Great attitude, girl!! Holiday weekends are always hard....especially when they are centered around food like most all of them are :smile: You can have that one pound off in no time!! :drinker:

linnebooc ~ Congrats on the pound!!! and YAY FOR THE 60'S!!!!! :happy:

Datenshi ~ Congrats on the pound! It is probably a good idea to give yourself a mental break after your C25K... I am really impressed that you stuck with it and you have been such an encouragement with your losses! WOW!!! YOu have really inspired me in weight loss and to get back going with the C25K program!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hi, June Starters!!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! :happy:

SW 230
    LW 217
    TW 215
    GW 135 ish

YAY!!! 2 lbs!! I really, really needed this loss (pyschologically) ....:smile:
    I'm going to be busy all day Wednesday, so I had to go ahead and weigh in today...
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I've been a little busy lately. I won't have a chance to weigh in tomorrow and I forgot today. So my weigh in will have to wait for Thurs. Good job everyone!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options

SW 230
    LW 217
    TW 215
    GW 135 ish

I'm going to be busy all day Wednesday, so I had to go ahead and weigh in today...

YAY!!!!! Congrats!
  • kandyjo
    Options

SW 230
    LW 217
    TW 215
    GW 135 ish

YAY!!!!! Congrats!

THANKS!!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Good work everyone! I'm so glad I am a part of this group on days that I lose but even more so on days when I stay the same or gain. You all are so supportive. Love you!

Now to the weigh in...
    LW: 189.5
    CW: 189.0

I think a half pound is realistic since I literally did not stop eating for about 48 hours over the holiday. :blushing:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great week so far! Amanda, I laughed when you said, "the cheesecake is gone." I feel this way too; I had this piece of pecan pie and I just decided to eat it and get it over with, that way I wouldn't have to look at it anymore or be tempted by it :laugh:

Congrats to everyone as well! Looks like we showed those foods who's boss!

LW: 154.5
    CW: 153
    GW: 140

I weighed in at 151.5 on Monday and thought it was a fluke, so I dunno. Then I weighed 152.5 yesterday. I'm gonna keep 153 because I always go with what I get on weigh-in day...maybe I'll have a nice big loss next week! Either way, I am just happy that the scale went down considering how horribly I ate all of Thanksgiving break!
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    I really do love this group. And I LOVE that you are all seeing losses this week! You guys are an inspiration. I'm determined to see a loss the week of Christmas. :bigsmile:

I can't believe that December is here already. Look at all of us... sixth months and still going strong! Pat yourself on the backs ladies we're doing it! Next June we'll all be that much closer to our goals, or already there.

And btw, I've said it before but the spread sheet is a life saver. Even when I'm feeling down about maintaining or gaining, I can look at the spreadsheet and see that I AM losing. I average out at 1.5 pounds a week, which is good. Even if some weeks I slip up, thanks to you guys (and the wonderous spreadsheet) I just keep getting right back up, dusting myself (and my digital kitchen scale) off and climb back up on the wagon with ya'll.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well I am up this week. No surprise and I totally deserve it. It is the first significant gain I have had since starting. Honestly I think it is a good thing. I have been going through the motions of healthy eating through the week and throwing it out the window on the weekends. I refuse to make excuses for myself, I just need to suck it up and do it already. Since June most weeks I get in 5 workouts, the past month I have dropped to every second day( and even then skipped 2 days). I have got to get my butt in gear and get it moving. I have been skipping workouts to get to bed earlier because I have been feeling drained. The truth of the matter is I most likely feel drained because I have been eating crap and not exercising. Alright enough of my rant, thanks for listening. I love the support and encouragement I get here, but don't try to sugar coat this for me. This is all my doing!!

LW 155.6

TW 157

GW 135