DOWN 10 POUNDS ! my progress W/ pics! :)

Options

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thought she was hott before!!!??? Lol. That 10lb loss really brought out your beautiful muscle definition. Im loving your before and after pic! Im aiming to look like your "before" lol. Thats all I need. lol. Great job. Fantastic results :happy:
  • litmisssunshine
    litmisssunshine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I find myself saying this to the women who are already thin and look great, but I think you looked better before, you looked softer and more curvacious while still being in shape, not to offend but I think all the muscles and having such little fat on a woman is over doing it. But great job!

thx but what matters is how i feel. i feel great now and very happy with the results of the hard work i've done.
  • bmkx0
    bmkx0 Posts: 308
    Options
    awesome!
  • bserwack
    bserwack Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow, 10lbs made a huge difference on you! You look so toned
  • trains72
    trains72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What is the time frame?
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You look great and that 10lbs made a huge difference!!!!! Keep doing whatever you're doing!
  • litmisssunshine
    litmisssunshine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What is the time frame?

3 months! :)
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look great and you look like you lost less thatn 10pds. great job what did you do any pointers?
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    Wow. You are cut.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! Way to go!!
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You do look incredible. As for the people who liked you better before... seriously, I think what you want matters way more than what they think. AND, you look frickin' amazing. Nicely done!
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think you looked beautiful before but I love the muscle definition in your after. That is what I am going for but after having four kids it is going to take me more than 3 months to get those abs. You look beautiful!
  • JoannaLouden
    JoannaLouden Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I was thinking "heck, I'd just like to look like your BEFORE picture" haha. Then I saw your after and it is incredible. You look great and I bet you feel good too!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's 10lbs? You look great!
  • BeckyLH
    BeckyLH Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    10lbs?! Wow!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing 10 pounds! You look great1 Keep up the good work!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    DAMN THATS 10 POUNDS?! YOU LOOK AWESOME
  • Luella70
    Luella70 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow....congratulations! U look great!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thought her "before" pic was just as hott !!!??? Lol. That 10lb loss really brought out your beautiful muscle definition. Im loving your before and after pic! Im aiming to look like your "before" lol. Thats all I need. lol. Great job. Fantastic results
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!