What would your best friend

Options

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I think he would just say "he was a know it all drunk".

Your personality, goober!

That is my personality.

fixed

The grammar Nazi thread is called "Loose v. Lose."

LOL I love you

Masturbating-Chicago-Bear-100x100.jpg
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I texted mine and he said "slightly crazy with a chance of random. But a really big sweetheart who has a habit of putting everyone ahead of herself all the time and get lost in the crowd.". And then afollow up that said "also fiercely loyal and will stand up for her friends if necessary."
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Psh, if my best friends were actually friends, I'd ask them. Let me ask my FL instead.

Emm your sexy and smart and tough with the nicest blend of heart and soul. Your one of my favorite MFP's . your whit astounds me :wink:
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I asked, got 'artistic, like a much younger, cooler version of Martha Stewart...' not sure I like that, but I am pretty darned crafty, and I love to cook
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sarah!

And the first wall response was: You are funny in a dry sarcastic way, but never mean spirited. You are not afraid to be silly.
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    Thats shes really funny ; )
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Im a throat punch to the groin. You're either going to love me or hate me.
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    She's crazy, seriously, and she doesn't take medication for it. She'ld also say I'm a b*tch, but I am.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My best friend would say that I am a selfish prick who only thinks about myself (she's mad at me right now)... :(
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My best friend would say that I am a selfish prick who only thinks about myself (she's mad at me right now)... :(

this made me :laugh: and :cry: at the same time
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    i'm a paranoid freakazoid
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I asked a good friend via text, this is what she texted back: rough around the edges but really a good person. Like a hooker with a heart of gold, but you're not a hooker....at least maybe. Sharp wit and dry sense of humor, can be off-putting. really quite lovely when you feel like it.

Hahaha. Thanks, i think.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    That's a good one. Sad to say since I have lost the weight my BF of 20 years dumped me. So I guess that means she was not a BF.

My cousin answered that for me. I am fiercely loyal. I can be a complete *itch at times. I have a personality that is somewhat off the wall bonkers.....in a good way. :laugh: I can make people around me see the good things more then the bad. But, most of all, I AM a survivor.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    And I quote:
    "Genuine, sincere, caring, sarcastic, intelligently witty, outspoken and down to earth"

:bigsmile:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    'you're a nerd. I love you, but you're a nerd"
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    my best friend would probably say that most people hate me at first, then they realize I'm brutally honest to a fault with everyone so they don't take it personally anymore. also that sarcasm is about the only form of language I speak

This is how it is with me. I'm a b*tchm so people either love me or hate me, and most that love me started off hating me
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I don't have a "best" friend but she would probably say I am one of a kind...
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    This is hard, because I have many wonderful friends. I can't decide which one to ask. I would guess that my friends would call me an inspiration, funny, and kind...but I don't take no jive off of nobody, honey! I'm just really getting comfortable in my own body, and they really encourage me with that.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    "Seriously, she'll put you through hell for six months. Cold shoulder, unaware of your presence and completely uninterested in you. If you're still hanging around our group after 6 months, she'll suddenly turn around one day, gather you up in her arms and tell you she loves you. All of her trust issues are worked out in her head and she needs to know that you arent someone with an agenda before you lets you in. But once you are in, you are seriously in and you cant imagine what that means for you until you are there. let's just say its the opportunity of a lifetime. The girl is a walking muse, born from a combination of luck and ambition, and anyone she embraces quickly finds their life taking off.

but if you hit on her when you first meet- that six months usually becomes 12. So heads up and watch your p's and q's. All that time she wont even look at you? yeah, its cause she's observing your human behavior like a hawk and she doesnt miss a thing."