WHO HAS DONE 30 DAY SHRED?

Options
What were your results like?

Replies

• mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Ooh, I want to hear the answers to this. I just started yesterday!
  • meghanx20
    meghanx20 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did most of it! I loved level 1 most. My stomach got SO much more toned than it was. I lost inches in my hips and thighs :) My arms and legs are more toned too!
  • wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I did :) I Loved it, got great results :)

I have videos of my progress if youre interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hert1ALYsVI&feature=plcp

Before and after pics are at the end of the video if you dont wanna hear me ramble haha
  • smbrooks404
    smbrooks404 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have only done it three times since I got the dvd last week but I found that I had to move up to level 2 after doing 1 twice because I was not really feeling the workout. I have heard people say it can hurt your knees and I definitely see where they are coming from. I try to be very careful not to over extend when doing some of the moves.
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    I like it!! I tried for about week and gave up.. got lazy.. hence why I'm on this site! I've had friends do it and they really toned up!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I did it! I didn't lose a single pound, but I don't really have much to lose - just trying to tighten up. I lost 2" from my waist and about an inch from each thigh. It doesn't sound like a lot, but I am, and was, pretty small to begin with. My body looks MUCH better nekkid though - I will say that for sure! My lover noticed as well. :wink:

If you look at my profile pics, the green and white bikini ones are the "before" shots and the white and black bikini are the "after".

I am currently doing Ripped in 30 and am on week 3. It's harder than 30 DS, in my opinion, and I don't think I would have been able to keep up without doing 30 DS first. My strength and endurance has improved so much!
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I did it during May for 30 solid days. Lost inches everywhere expect biceps where I increased by 1/2". Overall though I am so much stronger and went on and got ripped in 30 and killer buns and thighs which I now mix up along with 30ds.

When I first started I couldn't even manage the 1st set of press ups - now I can do press ups in any which way imaginable - still difficult, but I can do it.

Go for it and don't give up - it is intense but really really worth it

Good luck:happy:
  • agleo821
    agleo821 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of Jillian! I have a lot of her dvds and I love the results! 30 DS works your whole body and you will def get stronger and leaner if you stick to it!! good luck!:smile:
  • pinkwhisk
    pinkwhisk Posts: 41
    Options
    i did it, lost 10lbs and 22cm - mostly off my waist (7.5cm) & bust (6cm). I did watch what i ate, and limited to 1300 cal a day
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I finished level 2 today. I have lost 3 inches off my waist, one from each thigh and 3 lbs so far. I have enjoyed it. Can't wait to start level three and see what the final results are.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I dropped 2 dress sizes. Doing it again now, so worth it!
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I do the 30DS as a 'warm up' to my cardio sometimes. I also do two of her other videos at times (NMTZ and BFBM). I have noticed since starting 30DS my shoulders and arms look SO much better as well as my stomach. It is definitely a good introduction to circuit training.
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I did it and lost 2.5 inches off my waist. My arms and stomach definitely became much more tone and I am totally stronger too. Just got Ripped in 30 to start this weekend.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    7 workouts in 6 days. 2 inches from my waist, 1 from hips and thigh and half an inch from the arms. I've started toning so I'm less wobbly. But I am combining this with cardio and callisthenic.
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i've started but always get interrupted. :( i've got to level three. my body def looked different but i don't have actual stats for you. :) maybe i'll try this next mo. i'm going on vacay this month so i won't be able to do this.
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I noticed a big difference in my calves and quads. I lost a few inches on my hips and natural waist...it's a great dvd. I plan on doing it again sometime. I'm going to start C25K next week!!
  • Pilotgirl86
    Options
    I did it, and loved it! I sometimes did it 2 or 3 times a day on my non-cardio days.

For me it was more about toning than losing, although I did lose a bit (but that could also be from me running a lot as well). I can't wait to be off crutches and out of my cast so I can do it again!

My mom also did 30 DS and she lost a ton of weight. She started at 190, and after 30 DS, combined with running & eating well she is down to 120! She said that 30 DS was awesome for helping to taarget her problem areas that running just couldn't accomplish!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I did it in May and lost a totalof 12.5 inches overall plus 5.5lbs. Well worth it and I am about to start NoMore Trouble Zones which, I am told, is another killer!

Stick with it, you will be delighted with the results :happy:
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    whats a 30 day shred?....
  • masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is jillian micheals full body workout, it has 3 levels and each are to be done for 10 days.

I did it in may and my results are below all measurements were in inches

Before 30DS After 30DS
    Bust: 37inch.........35.25 inch
    stomach: 33.5.............33.5 but looked slimmed down
    Hips: 37.5..............36
    Left arm 13.5..............11.75
    Right arm 13.5..............11.75
    Left thigh 23.5...............22.5
    Right thigh 23.5.................23.5
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!