Brand new here, almost 100 lbs to lose

AmyFett
AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
I'm looking for some buddies who have a lot to lose as well. Also, I have hypothyroid which makes it extremely hard to lose any weight. Really really hard, but not impossible! I'm 25 and from New Hampshire, I have two little girls who are 3 and 2 years old. I'm a stay at home momma and going to college online for accounting =D

Replies

• Hi
    I haven't got a huge amount of weight to lose now but controlling my weight is a constant battle for me. My first battle with my weight was in my late twenties when I shed 149 lbs so I do have experience of losing the weight if that helps. I have had one or two more battles in recent years as well, but not quite as much as the first. The support of people is an invaluable tool for motivation and I'd like to give you my support as well as get support from you. Please do add me as a friend.
    Cheers
    Mark
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    Hi - I started with 122 to lose . I have lost 44lb so far.
    I have 2 kids (aged 7 and nearly 2) and work part time. Am in Uk (south west)

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    I have to lose about 90lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    I have about 120 to lose. Have dropped 20 in the last month, 100 to go . . . Add me. I know what it's like. I wasn't a stay at home mom, but I have 1, worked full time and went to school at night. That's when the pounds first started piling on. Good luck!
  • tngfordisney
    tngfordisney Posts: 115
    Feel free to add me. I'm right there with ya.