To log in or not to log in that is the question...

Options
So I have logged in for more than 300 days and the reason it is not more is because every summer I have to go off the grid to take kids on Outward Bound. These kids all had either their mom or dad killed in the line of duty as a police officer. Sooooooo I go on these trips and as a former police officer they seem to relate to me well and also respect my command!!! Anyway I always end up having to start over on my journey on MFP and was wondering what you guys thought if I asked somebody to just log in for me. Just a question but feel free to give me your thoughts......

Marcello

Replies

• BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    Can you put the program on your phone and log in that way?
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think that would be just fine. You are doing the work and would otherwise log in so why not? Also, I want to thank you for what you do. My husband is a police officer and I don't even try to imagine needing such a camp for my boys. Thank you and keep up the good work!!!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Outward Bound sounds like a wonderful program!! What a lovely thing for you to do!!!:flowerforyou:

I see no problem having someone log in for you! I lost my consecutive count just shy of one year somewhere off the coast of Honduras LOL. I was on a cruise but still logging in everyday. One day we had internet connectivity issues...I thought I had successfully logged in but sadly no:sad: I was mad..it looked like I was starting all over again. I had people WTG- ing on like 5 consecutive days of logging in after I got back lol. I'm like NOOOO I've been faithfully on here for a year.

Keep up the good work!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Can you put the program on your phone and log in that way?

Yes i have that but I am going to be off the grid I mean even satellite phones have a hard time in an emergency.....but thanks.
  • mazie61
    mazie61 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I don't see any problem with that. This is the one thing I do not like about MFP, I had them reset my days the last time it happened to me. Can the person logging you in tell us a few jokes?? lol We'll miss you
  • pambaldwin
    pambaldwin Posts: 18
    Options
    To be honest I just unclicked the option in settings. I really do not care that anyone knows how many days I log or or do not log in. I know how often I log in. Plus logging in does not mean that you are keeping track of your foods. It just means that you checked in. So what?!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Ask your wife to do it for you, that way we can get to know her better. {and you indirectly!}