What is your most recent NSV? Let's hear them!

Options

Replies

• ctflute
    ctflute Posts: 22
    Options
    The other day I grabbed a pair of denim shorts that haven't fit me for at least 3 years. Not only did they fit, they were a bit roomy! I felt awesome that day. :happy:
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Fit/wore a pair of shorts today...first time wearing shorts in 3yrs
  • AprilBurns86
    Options
    My wedding ring fits!! I didn't get to wear it for months because it was too snug, but now it's perfect!!
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring fits!! I didn't get to wear it for months because it was too snug, but now it's perfect!!

This is my next NSV goal!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My friend invited me out, though it was really late and I was thinking just to sit home, but I remembered that I haven't been for any exercise today, so I went out and walked with her for two whole hours through hills and city streets! Yes, sure, it isn't much but helps for my confidence a lot!

Totally awesome! :D
  • dnunny
    dnunny Posts: 125
    Options
    Wore a pair of pants that I haven't worn in three years..,I tried them on about 6weeks ago and couldn't tem close to buttoning and zipping.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm able to do push ups! I've never been able to do even one in my life, and mid-workout during the 30DS I mindlessly did a few while following along and felt totally shocked that I actually just did that afterwards!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Today I was eating my dinner and I realised before I finished the plate that I was full so just stopped eating - I just felt I had reached my calories. - I know weird NSV but a big deal for me.

Plus I am actually excited about my gym session tomorrow - I mean I have it planned in my head to do my c25k and can't wait to do my weights and just really looking forward to it - I just love that it's all coming together :)
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i easily got into a (UK) size 10 jeans...havent been that small since i was 16 years old at school :happy:
  • Deinonychus
    Options
    I can fit my white belt :D I've been inbetween belts and can finally wear one! Very happy.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options

Oh, and a cougar pinched my butt on the 4th.

Bwahahaha that is hilarious!
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    2 weeks ago I was on a training trip with my team... on Day 1 my mom bought me a pair of shorts that was too small and now they're a little baggy!
    Also: yesterday I did 120 (non consecutive) push ups!
  • CJMomma87
    CJMomma87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I ran for 12 minutes straight! I have never been able to do that before in my life. And I think I could have gone longer, I find it more difficult to run on the treadmill as opposed to running outside. Tomorrow, I'm going to run 15 minutes straight. I can't wait!
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can comfortably wear a pair of shorts I couldn't fasten when I tried Memorial Day.
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I ran a 12 min mile last night for 2 miles. Pretty good since I couldn't run back in Jan due to knee problems.
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My water weight gain (tom) put me at where I was before (tom) meaning when it's over I should be down 4-5 more lbs!!!!! Woot woot.
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for my little black capris in the my closet that have been 'hiding' for nearly 2 years. Well I guess it wasn't time to find them until today! I looked ONE more time and held my breath and tried them on. :) I have them on right now and they fit perfectly...not too tight at all. The other thing is yesterday I had to take a pair of pants OFF because they were literally falling off!

Oh and to top it off....I attended my very first TRX class which is essentially for the 'athletes' in our group. I ROCKED IT! The instructor even called me after class to tell me how much I inspired him with my progress and he is giving me the next 3 sessions for FREE!.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    2 weeks ago I was on a training trip with my team... on Day 1 my mom bought me a pair of shorts that was too small and now they're a little baggy!
    Also: yesterday I did 120 (non consecutive) push ups!

120!! Wow! I hope Im there one day! I can only do a few "girl" pushups! lol
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I bought 4 pairs of size 16 pants :) I havent worn that size since high school!
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I ran 3.34 miles in 36 minutes. Considering 4 months ago I could barely run half a mile, and before that none at all, I am very, very happy with that NSV:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!