What Do You Add To Your Water?

Options
To add a little flavor to my water, I’ve been adding a lemon wedge. The increased acid is not agreeing with my stomach. Most commercial drink mixes contain citric acid, but a thought a natural lemon wedge would be mild. Does anyone add a natural flavoring to your water that isn’t acidic?

Replies

• tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Strawberries are great in water.
  • mayfly00
    mayfly00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This has been an issue for me too! I hate drinking plain water, but I know it's really important. I was adding those Crystal Light packets, but I find them a bit too aspertamey, so I've gone back to freezing crushed strawberries with a little bit of lemon juice and a drop of agave and using those as ice cubes. It's kind of like strawberry lemonade, but super mild.
  • getsixpack
    getsixpack Posts: 49
    Options
    Get used to water alone - addiction to sweets is what causes a lot of the weight problems
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Plain. I dislike flavored water.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light Citrus Breeze...its my favorite!
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I drink from a 2 litre bottle of water throughout the day with added cider vinegar :smile:
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I don't even like I've in my water. Pure clean Luke warm. YUMMY
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Crystal light...has so many flavors, and I love it:)
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Crystal light...has so many flavors, and I love it:)

I do this too! And I've recently have been experimenting with these when I want an adult beverage!:drinker:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i was into all the low/zero calorie water "enhancers" for a bit....figured it was better than diet soda.
    but now, for me, they are too full of fake crap, so i went cold turkey and now enjoy plain water, all day, everyday.
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i'm not a big fan of any type of flavored water (though I do like flavored seltzer), but I do find that when water is 1) filtered from the tap and 2) extra cold, I find it really delicious
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I freeze my water and then add whiskey to it.
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I take a can of soda water (bubbling water) and add a splash of cranberry/blueberry juice. It probably adds a few calories, but it makes the water refreshing and tastes good but no too sweet.
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I like to add a little bit of dirt. Don't get me wrong, it's very tasty dirt.
  • dietstokes
    dietstokes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I typically drink my water plain (its so hot right now all I want is water!) but if I want to change it up a bit I add cucumber slices, a squeeze of lemon juice and a few drops of stevia. It's so good!
  • oranb
    oranb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ice cubes :0)
  • callhimrodneyafterdave
    Options
    cut some lemons up stick them in a bottle of water and then put it in the freezer. Thats what I drink all day!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Can't believe nobody has mentioned the True products...

True Lemon
    True Lime
    True Grapefruit
    True Orange

No artificial sweeteners, no calories. Delicious (except the orange...i'm not big on oranges in general though).
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I prefer it plain but if you can't take the lemon, how about adding things like cucumber and mint leaves?
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Fresh lime