• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I add mio
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Nothing.
    If I want flavored water, I drink juice.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I like to put water in my ice, lots and lots of lovely, lovely, lovely ICE surrounded by cold, cold, cold, cold water!! Ummmmm....drinking some now!!!
  • erin_brianne
    erin_brianne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I usually add Mio flavors to my water. Just not the energy ones.
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    great value brand...blackberry grape..1 packet for 24 oz of water. yummo
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Ice. Because I like to chew on it :bigsmile:
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Can't believe nobody has mentioned the True products...

No artificial sweeteners, no calories. Delicious (except the orange...i'm not big on oranges in general though).

Thanks for this, I've seen them at the store but haven't tried them. Always looking for new flavoring products, and these sound great.

Unfortunately, I'm not a superior human being like others on these forums who feel sorry for those of us who like to add something to our water. I'm sure there's a special place in Fitness Hell for those of us who like to flavor our water. See you all there.
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ICE
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I usually add lemon or other fresh fruit and mint. It gives it a super mild taste. Lemon water is also really really good for you, so it has a lot of added benefits, too. Sometimes I will make a cup of green or oolong tea and then add it to my 32 ounce ice water for a mild, diluted iced tea.

I haven't found myself craving sweets at all by adding fruit, not has it hindered my taste for plain water! It's just a nice treat!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Just ice. I hated water for so long. I drink it now, but it needs to be very cold!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I like to put water in my ice, lots and lots of lovely, lovely, lovely ICE surrounded by cold, cold, cold, cold water!! Ummmmm....drinking some now!!!

hahaha you sound like me!
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Tea. Iced or hot, tea contains flavonoids , which are a type of antioxidant. In short, it's good for you. Drink up!
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i normally add mio to my water. but lately i add peach ice tea it adds 40cal to my daily intake but i can get my water in.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I add a straw to my water. I find it helps me maintain a grown up palatte that appreciates subtle flavors in my actual food .

Also when the straw is bendy it makes me smile.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Johnny walker

That sir, it a discrase. You should never water down your alcohol. :wink:
  • KC4800
    KC4800 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    All these are water sources I count in my water for the day:

Water with ice and juice of one lemon. I put one slice in the glass with the cubes and juice the rest. Then when the water is gone and the ice is melted I eat that slice of lemon. Peel and all. No lie.:)
    Bee Stinger Honey Gold gel pack, for when I ride. After all that lemon, I need some sweet honey. :))
    Coffee in the morning, with sugar in the raw, one packet, and some flavored creamer, whatever we happen to have that day.
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    a straw :P
  • ba18ba18a
    ba18ba18a Posts: 46
    Options
    2 green tea bags steeped in 32 oz water bottle over night. Perfect tea for the next day.
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this, I've seen them at the store but haven't tried them. Always looking for new flavoring products, and these sound great.

Unfortunately, I'm not a superior human being like others on these forums who feel sorry for those of us who like to add something to our water. I'm sure there's a special place in Fitness Hell for those of us who like to flavor our water. See you all there.

Haha, seriously!!!