What Do You Add To Your Water?

Options

Replies

• GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    cambridge diet do water flavours (not that i'm on the cambridge diet), expensive but last for ages
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    lemon juice and 3 times daily I brew some green tea.
    And on weekends I add something else to water...lol
  • michellelynne474
    michellelynne474 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Some great ideas here for natural flavors to water... such as cucumber :-) Absolutely love!!!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    You could put some strawberries, melon, orange or apple in water and keep it there, it gives flavor. I never use anything.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    CUCUMBER!!! Even my cats loves it.

YES!! I love cucumber. My doggie does too! She can eat a whole one to herself and she is only 12 lbs!
  • Brandie1558
    Options
    MiO - Fruit Punch Flavor Yummy.
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Fresh mint all the way!
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Get used to water alone - addiction to sweets is what causes a lot of the weight problems

^^ Prove it. Weight "problems" are caused by eating to much and moving too little. No one food group causes them. Stop the blame and fess up to the truth. It's about control and not some secret government conspiracy.

I use Kool-aid (unsweetened) and then a drop or two of sucrolose. Gives me lots of flavors to choose from. Also, the sugar-free DaVinci or Torani syrups are tasty as well. Most of them are made with Splenda now I think.
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    1. ICE
    2. Lemons
  • jshea313
    jshea313 Posts: 8
    Options
    Sometimes i put MiO in my water... Especially when i need extra energy. I use the black cherry energy mio. Its pretty yummy :)
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    crystal light
  • RobinM1960
    Options
    I add some orange slices and sometimes a strawberry to my water. TASTY!
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    Sometimes citrus, and sometimes Mio

And for the Mio haters, I promise something will kill you before the Mio even thinks about it. TRUTH
  • alissadough84
    alissadough84 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Orange slices
    Lime Wedge
    Special K Protien Water Pink Lemonade mix
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    my mouth
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Crystal light lemonade is the best
  • cbferriss
    cbferriss Posts: 122
    Options
    I just realized I should try a slice of fresh ginger. It isn’t acidic and is good for tummy trouble in general .
  • bethross1
    bethross1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This has been an issue for me too! I hate drinking plain water, but I know it's really important. I was adding those Crystal Light packets, but I find them a bit too aspertamey, so I've gone back to freezing crushed strawberries with a little bit of lemon juice and a drop of agave and using those as ice cubes. It's kind of like strawberry lemonade, but super mild.
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Plain. I dislike flavored water.

Agreed. I love plain water and ice cold too. I don't enjoy flavoured water or Crystal Light. As a matter of fact, I don't really like juice or soft drinks either (other than the diet pepsi...which I am working on). Maybe I'm just strange :ohwell: