Replies

• jaygregz
    jaygregz Posts: 104
    Options
    I was an A hole once but all I could smell was *kitten*
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I think it's just your attracting the people with no self-confidence.
  • alyssa_nicole
    Options
    All I read was ahole and people like that...totally bummed that this isn't about sex...my dirty mind just assumed it would be...

*kicks rocks*

Hahahaha you are definitely awesome.
  • getsixpack
    getsixpack Posts: 49
    Options
    Yeah but that's like 90% of the worlds pop haha so is it bad?
    I think it's just your attracting the people with no self-confidence.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    If you hate yourself for being an ahole, why are you being one? Just to say you have more "friends"? I'd rather love myself for being a good person and have fewer friends.
  • mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was an A hole once but all I could smell was *kitten*

Hah! And lived in a nutty neighborhood right...HA!

Besides....people may say or act like they are your friend....but really...they're probably a holes too!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    danny lives??
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Cool story OP, and when I say cool story I mean, terrible.
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Nah I was super nice to people - never even cussed.... then I got into a car accident where I suffered a skull fracture and I just stopped caring abotu what people think

ahhhh, caring about what people think should always be kept to a minimum. At least for strangers. But I'm a personal fan of bro's with a spicy 'tude.

If you insult people and are totally serious about it, yet call those people your friends= not cool
    if you give and receive and it's all for funsies =riotous

buuuuuuut, if you hate yourself sometimes, then you have to change something. I've been there, done that, still return for a conjugal visit sometimes. Do what makes you happy...as long as it's legal (or just don't get caught). :wink:
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm generally pretty civil to people who are civil to me. But a lot of people still consider me to be pretty *****y because I value sincerity (even if it's blunt) over politeness. And even then, I still have a lot of people who adore me despite coming off as an *kitten*. Such is life, it seems.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    I'm a nice person, but that doesn't mean I tolerate BS from people who are supposedly my friends. I treat them right and they treat me right, or ...there's the door.

On the other hand, I don't intentionally hurt people or behave badly.

I have high caliber friends, although not too many to count.

And I could not care less what other people think of me.

Oh and I don't like a'holes. Not purposeful ones and not accidental ones.

But that's just me.
  • getsixpack
    Options
    I give up... I'm tired of all the negativity that comes with being a ****. Thanks for the input guys. Now how to repair all the damage I've caused....
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    Saying you are sorry and genuinely meaning it would be a great start :)
  • WehttamThims
    WehttamThims Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Actually you are an attention *kitten* which is different than a true ahole. You act like an ahole to get attention and you started this message to get attention. There's nothing wrong with either, every one is free to be whom they like, but let's just get it straight.
  • getsixpack
    Options
    Well I'm not that much of an attention *kitten*... but maybe.
    Actually you are an attention *kitten* which is different than a true ahole. You act like an ahole to get attention and you started this message to get attention. There's nothing wrong with either, every one is free to be whom they like, but let's just get it straight.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I think people can be drawn to the novelty of someone who will act outside of the norms.
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    So im an ahole. I wasn't before - I used to be the nice guy that would go out of his way to be nice to everyone in college. But - I never made many friends. Since becoming an ahole I've gained WAY more friends and have gotten way more action from the chicks... do people just like aholes? Cuz sometimes I hate myself...

Girls like *kitten* when we're young... but not as we get older. Too many in the world.

Be good :-)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    depends on your definition of a-hole.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    yeah, gunna need to see some evidence of your @ssholeishness to determine whether you actually are one.