Red Team Week 31!

:smile: Good morning!

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

Today is weigh-in day (hopefully we didn't go too crazy on Turkey Day!).

I'm at 180 this morning, which I'm pleased with. I mean, it's the same as I've been for the past... YEAR... but after Turkey Day, I expected to gain a couple. sufihgdiusghusiah I'll get back on this, eventually. But for now, I am not actually annoyed with this maintanence forever. I'll live.

Replies

• jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    208.5, up a little but I just finished my TOM yesterday....luckily I had Thanksgiving last month (Canadian) so I didn't have to worry about gaining from that! It was our last weigh in for our biggest loser at work today, I've lost ten pounds but some crazy woman has lost like 20, so I didn't win, but I lost some weight and that's all that counts I suppose. Besides, I think the winner is starving herself or something, seriously, lol!
    Good luck this week everyone!
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    I'm down to 168.2 today, which I am really very surprised with! I went to a cabin for Thanksgiving and didn't have internet or scale access for four days so today is the first day I even knew about my weight. I did pretty well for the holiday, even though I had pie and cake every single day. We went on lots of hikes though so I'm sure that helped. I hope everyone else had a great holiday! :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    I'm up tipping the scales at 199. Turkey dinner + TOM = not such a good combo. I'm hoping the bloat will start to go down in a couple days.

Hope everyone had a good turkey dinner and grats to those who have maintained or lost over the weekend.
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Hey ladies I'm not weighing in today bc I turned Thanksgiving day into Thanksgiving week....I even had mac& cheese, pie and sweet tea today (which I hadn't drank sweet tea in 4 months)!!!! I don't know how to shake this carb/sweet binge I'm on but every since Thanksgiving it's been starchy foods & sweets all day everyday :cry: Ok now that I've did my little vent guess I will make a vow to get back on track this week.

Congrats to those that loss or maintained....hope everyone has a wonderful successful week w/all your endeavors :flowerforyou:
  • Hi everyone! I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. I went crazy this week, but I don't feel too bad. I have been good for awhile now and felt that I deserved a nice "treat". Congrats to everyone for their losses. I look forward to getting back on track tonight, I will be doing an hour of Turbo Jam!! Good luck to everyone this week!!

-Mack
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Wow... its pretty quiet around here. Did we lose some people?

How is everyone doing this week so far? Hope we're all back on track after a lovely turkey day.

I've been using my elliptical everyday, trying to look absolutely fabulous by Christmas hehe
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

But, the roads are a TOTAL MESS (even with my 4 wheel drive I slid allllll over the place today), so going to work tomorrow morning after everything freezes is goign to be a nightmare. :ohwell:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

But, the roads are a TOTAL MESS (even with my 4 wheel drive I slid allllll over the place today), so going to work tomorrow morning after everything freezes is goign to be a nightmare. :ohwell:

Good luck.. be safe.

I've never driven in snow... or played in snow :ohwell: