Let's help each other stay motivated!

Options
JamesterCK
JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
I actually joined about a month ago, but fell off the weight loss wagon almost as soon as I started. I need people to help keep me motivated and hold me accountable when I start to slack. I'd like to help others do the same. A little about me: I'm 27, live in KS, married, and have a 4 year old son. I gained a lot of weight when I was pregnant and am still struggling with it. My goal is to get to 150 lbs. (need to lose 72). Let me know if you want to be friends and tackle this journey together.

Replies

• dawnivin2008
    dawnivin2008 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi - I've been on MFP for 1.5 years (off and on) and realized that I lose weight when I stick with MFP! I have lost 59Lbs so far with 20 more to go to my goal. I am a married, mom of a two year old. I too gained weight during pregnancy (as well as quiete a bit even before I got pregnant). If you would like a little extra motivation - feel free to add me, and I'll try and help along the way! Good luck in your weight loss & healthy lifestyle journey!
  • caffeinecemetery
    Options
    I need to make like an arson and burn some calories. Sadly, no such activity occured today.
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! You're welcome to add me - been on for a while now and love motivating people!
  • stormsilver78
    Options
    I seriously need accountability. I have been losing weight slowly (which can be good, I guess), but it'd be nice to have friends on here so that I can hopefully be more motivated to use this website/ app to watch what I eat. :)

*So yeah, please add me~
  • H18961
    H18961 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! I've used MFP for a week or two at a time since January, but I've been going for about a month now and I'm trying to stick to it this time. I think a big part of that is making friends and participating in the discussions, so I've started working on that as well. You can add me too - let's see if we can help each other stay motivated!