Burnt out!!! Advice

Options
So II had my son 5 months ago, as soon as I got the "ok" I started working out daily (which is difficult when being an exclusively breastfeeding mom...but I managed to do it) and it lasted for 2 months but then I slowly started to stop and now I workout *maybe* 1-2 times a week.
I use Jillian Michael s dvds (started with 30DS then went on to killer buns, 6 week six pack, and banish fat) but they have gotten extremely boring and with no motivation I usually neglect my workout.
Does anyone have any fun/exciting workout dvds they would recommend. Tell me about them.
I like Jillian videos because they burn monster calories but they have not been exciting me at all.
Thanks so much for reading.

Replies

• AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    There's these youtube videos I used to do, and going to start doing again too. There's tons, for all kinds of workouts. It's called HASFIT. They have tonssss of free workouts.
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Zumba?
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day is 10 discs for about $20. Some have found it on sale for $10. It changes things up enough to stay interested, and the workouts are great!
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Im a beachbody coach so i tend to favor beachbody programs :) I know those can get a little pricey, so there is always netflix, local thrift stores or garage sales might have some goods. I also have a ladies only support group on fb. We help keep each other motivated. If you'd like to join, send me a message, we would love to have you!! :)