WHO HAS DONE 30 DAY SHRED?

Options

Replies

• medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I love the 30DS!!! I've done it a couple times. Both times, I didn't see much movement on the scale, but the measurements were WAY down! 2 dress sizes for me as well :)

I HIGHLY recommend it! And make sure you take measurements before and after!
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    I love the 30DS!!! I've done it a couple times. Both times, I didn't see much movement on the scale, but the measurements were WAY down! 2 dress sizes for me as well :)

where can you get it?
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    I loved it! Although it started to hurt my knees after a while. I agree with some of the others. I didn't see much scale movement (maybe a few lbs) but my measurements changed!
  • nettg40
    nettg40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Took me a while to do it but I completed 30 sessions of the shred. I lost 6 pounds and 7 inches.
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am doing it now. I started this past Sunday. I was down 4.6 lbs this week. I plan on taking my measurements this Sunday.
  • kubyshechka
    kubyshechka Posts: 75 Member
    Options

where can you get it?

I got Mine on Amazon, but then went to Wal -Mart and saw it there and some other Jillian's DVDs.

When I do 30 DS - I do all three levels in one exercise. I did not measure myself but I really like it and my arms got much stronger. I mix it with other DVDs so I cannot say I did it for 30 day straight. I like Jillian's 'Burn Fat Boost Metabolism' the most. Also Shred Extreme Level 2 is pretty good - again I do two level's one after another.
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm GOING to BUY IT!!! WOOOO!!! Thanks for the advice everyone :)

--> Just ordered it from Amazon. Should be here by July 13th-20th. Sooner the better I hope.
  • nickollette113
    nickollette113 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just started it today. Came across it on Youtube and figured, why not? Lol. Level 1 seems to be pretty user friendly considering I've got a lot to lose. Some of these videos I've come across and tried seem like I need to lose weight before even being able to do them. But, aside from having to modifying some of the jumping cardio in this one (it REALLY hurt to have the belly and boobs bouncing), to be just punches or jumping rope, I was able to do everything else. That was kind of awesome for me since many of the other videos I've tried I couldn't even get through because it was WAY too fast paced or I couldn't find a reasonable modification. Anywho, we'll see how it goes. We go tot he gym in the mornings, so this is perfect for my afternoon itch to do something.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I got to day 7 of level 2 and had to stop. The impact was too much for my left knee, so I had to give it up. I really loved it though, and I was seeing results. No difference on the scale, but definitely felt a difference in my abdominal area. I went back to walking and running a little bit and my knee has been fine.

Good luck to those who are giving it a go!
    Michelle
  • alikonner
    alikonner Posts: 67
    Options
    I just completed day 4 of level 1... I haven't lost any weight yet, but I feel a little bit stronger. I don't notice any crazy differences just yet, but it is still early. I have heard so many people sticking with it and getting great results so I'm hopeful!
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I did it! I only did 2 weeks of it because I got really bad shin splints from it. I am actually going to be starting it again on Monday but in the 2 weeks of doing it, I lost inches everywhere and 6lbs!
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I did over and over for a year off and on. I had great results and with walking (which later progressed to running) I had great results. I am now doing Insanity, which without doing 30DS for awhile I would have never been able to handle!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I did it in June loved it so i'm doing it again with the group "30 Day Shred In July"... If you are doing it and need support and motivation join the group!!
  • daboyzma
    daboyzma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WalMart
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I only made it 10 days in last time I did it. My before and afters made my personal trainers jaw drop, and I'd lost 3.2lbs and 4.5 inches.

Yes, that was in just 10 days. I can only imagine how I'll look at the end of this round. (Just started again today. :))
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I did this work out straight through. I lost more inches then pounds, but felt good and had more endurance. I loved it because in less than 30 minutes I burned 300 plus according to my HRM, the day and how hard I was working.
  • Donzifonzi
    Donzifonzi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well this is good to hear. You all seem to have lost inches around the waist, which is my trouble spot. I can't wait to get started.
  • meghanx20
    meghanx20 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

where can you get it?

its all on youtube!! you don't have to buy it!
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I did it!! It is great, works wonders.. lost lots of inches and about 15lbs ..
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be day 19 for me so 9ths day of level 2. I haven't officially weighed this week but think I am down another 2 pounds so if so a total of 6 pounds and won't measure yet.

I am noticing more pain like for jumping but not so bad I plan to stop. Today I took off to give my body a break but have done it 18 days with just 2 days off so more than 6 days a week. I hope to take this day then just finish off with no days off. I can see my definition and I still have a ton of weight to lose but I did it to just get back to working out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!