How many languages can you speak?

Options

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that be "American English or proper English?"

most dupiditly or classy with an accent or you can speak executive then you're covered in the classy part. hahaha
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    I can speak Hillbilly... does that count???
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Hillbilly is funny talk also a little frightening.:laugh:
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    I speak what I call Southern American English. We tend to try to combine as many words as we can into one word which can be confusing to some. It took a while for a friend of mine from the north to catch on to our words. My favorite that I use on a regular basis is bofovem which means both of them.:laugh:
  • renatas
    renatas Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I speak English, German, Polish and if really have to Russian:wink:
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    Hillbilly is funny talk also a little frightening.:laugh:

I have a cousin in WV who talks so fast no one in our family undertands her!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I speak English, German, Polish and if really have to Russian:wink:

If you're Russian in the kitchen-- what are you in the bathroom?

European. Badump bump--
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I speak what I call Southern American English. We tend to try to combine as many words as we can into one word which can be confusing to some. It took a while for a friend of mine from the north to catch on to our words. My favorite that I use on a regular basis is bofovem which means both of them.

Report Post|Quote|Reply

Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and

HaHaHa Have you know your a redneck if you very funny. The Rednecks dictionary, I totally forget the comedians name.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I have a cousin in WV who talks so fast no one in our family undertands her!!!

Does she try to slow down or even notices or even cares. hahaha
  • renatas
    renatas Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No, I am definitely not Russian:tongue: in the kitchen, but European:smooched:
  • ZeldaCat
    Options
    I speak Hebrew
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Hebrew is read from right to left what's up with that? Sort of like the European steering wheel.
  • ZeldaCat
    Options
    Yeah, it was hard for me to learn English because of that!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I speak what I call Southern American English. We tend to try to combine as many words as we can into one word which can be confusing to some. It took a while for a friend of mine from the north to catch on to our words. My favorite that I use on a regular basis is bofovem which means both of them.

Report Post|Quote|Reply

Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and

HaHaHa Have you know your a redneck if you very funny. The Rednecks dictionary, I totally forget the comedians name.

Jeff Foxworthy.

I can speak Missourian. :bigsmile:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Jeff Foxworthy.
    Yes Thank You mommared53. Are you smarter than a 5th Grader.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Hahaha They need to put up or maybe I will Are you smarter than a Preschooler.:laugh: & I bet you many would lose by one question to many still, man I might also, depending on what they would ask though. hahaha. I mean Darnit!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I speak English and can fumble my way through a conversation in American Sign Language, if the person is patient with me. One of my new years resolutions for this upcoming year is to brush up and improve my ASL skills. I took 5 years of Japanese, but forgot pretty much everything. :embarassed: (Japanese was a struggle for me...)
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I speak English and can fumble my way through a conversation in American Sign Language, if the person is patient with me. One of my new years resolutions for this upcoming year is to brush up and improve my ASL skills. I took 5 years of Japanese, but forgot pretty much everything. :embarassed: (Japanese was a struggle for me...)

Where did you take Japanese from?
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options

Where did you take Japanese from?

4 years in high school and 1 year in college. At that point it was either drop it or major in it... and there was no way I'd survive majoring in it, so I dropped it.