Not a good food day!

Options
If my calculations are correct, I went almost 1000 over today! ACK! I looked over my food choices and thought "I should have only eaten half of that" or "I shouldn't have eaten that." On top of everything, no exercise.

Guess what? Tomorrow is another day! I get to make good food choices and exercise.

Replies

• RachaelAnn32
    RachaelAnn32 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Tomorrow is another day. You can do it!!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Yep! Hit reset for tomorrow, and try to get in a little extra exercise. That's what I will be doing since yesterday was a wash! Good luck!
  • KaraBahama
    KaraBahama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Like you said tommorrow is another day to fight the fight. You can do this.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    And days like these are learning experiences - you look back and like you said, "I should have only eaten half of that", or whatever. You'll remember it next time and make better choices. It's a process! And yes, tomorrow is a brand new day! :smile:
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I was so hungry today i ate all my calories at breakfast, + 70. I didnt starve myself the rest of the day tho, or say to heck with it and bingev( both of which i briefly considered). I just had a normal dinner, and may even have my snack tonight. Tomorrow i will do better.
  • sapphiretyger
    sapphiretyger Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Same here, I really messed up with eating and lack of working out. ~~~sigh~~~
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Same here, I really messed up with eating and lack of working out. ~~~sigh~~~

I didnt work out either :/ annoyed with myself, but just gonna work a little harder tomorrow. Dont beat yrself up too much. Xx