before and after, 80 lbs.

Options

Replies

• pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! Do you mind if I ask what your starting wt and goal wt are? You just look so tiny i'm totally inspired and can't wait to have before/after pictures to post on here.

you guys are all so nice haha. my starting weight was 218 im now 137 so im looking to be somewhere around 130.
    it took me around 10-11 months.

HOW TALL ARE YOU? Now I am just being nosey lol.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! Do you mind if I ask what your starting wt and goal wt are? You just look so tiny i'm totally inspired and can't wait to have before/after pictures to post on here.

you guys are all so nice haha. my starting weight was 218 im now 137 so im looking to be somewhere around 130.

I was wondering the same thing! I'm 5'7" and when I was 137 pounds I thought I was fat! Now I'm looking at you thinking, Damn, you look good! Lol.

Though, I'd give anything to be back to my 'fat' 137. Haha. Ah, the gift of perspective.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome...look at that TINY waist!! Great job :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    Congratulations and THANK YOU for showing results.

Inspiration to the rest of us. You look amazing!
  • lbpw
    lbpw Posts: 77
    Options

im about 5"4. i probably should have put that somewhere, everybody looks different at certain weights due to their heights.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You look friggin amazing! Awesome job!
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options

im about 5"4. i probably should have put that somewhere, everybody looks different at certain weights due to their heights.

WOW! You're 5'4"? That's amazing. You must be solid muscle! My 137 made me feel fat.... but that's because it WAS fat. Out of shape. Seeing you makes me think about re-evaluating my target.... because I'll bet if I could work out and gain some good muscle mass, I wouldn't need to get down so low...
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :noway: you look amazing...thanks for sharing your success..Can I ask how your abs look? was that one of you problem areas, if it was how did you work on it?

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lbpw
    Options

WOW! You're 5'4"? That's amazing. You must be solid muscle! My 137 made me feel fat.... but that's because it WAS fat. Out of shape. Seeing you makes me think about re-evaluating my target.... because I'll bet if I could work out and gain some good muscle mass, I wouldn't need to get down so low...

5"4 is actually probably even taller than i am i feel really short haha. i do need to tone though but my chest and arms for the most part are muslce.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Way to go. :)
  • patrice27
    Options
    you look great! congratulations!
  • lbpw
    Options
    :noway: you look amazing...thanks for sharing your success..Can I ask how your abs look? was that one of you problem areas, if it was how did you work on it?

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    thanks. it is one of my problems. it isnt tooo bad but i definitely need to work on it somehow.
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    Amazing!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic : )
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    You are doing so good! I am proud of you! Keep it up! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • samantha115
    Options
    i cut out all white breads and white pastas. i basically eat only whole wheat/whole grain things. and anything considered "junk food" and for the last 4 months i havent had any red meat.

no red meat? :noway: how does one survive????

all kidding aside, you look fantastic.
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a jaw dropping transformation! Incredible!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just wanted to say WOW you look amazing. You looked pretty on your before picture but you are super pretty now!

I just wanted to ask, because your starting weight was the same as my starting weight and I want to get down to the same goal weight as you - how fast did you go on the treadmill? Did you run for 30 mins each day or walk?

I cannot run due to a spinal injury so i have to walk at the fastest pace i can on the treadmill so i was curious the speed you went at? Also did you find your body became conditioned to that exercise or did you find it was ok?

I am 30 in Jan 2011 and I would like to think i could get all my weight off before that time - with you losing it within 10 months it has very much inspired me to crack on with it.

Thanks for posting your pics :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!