Favorite Brand of Jeans?

Options
I have never spent more than $20 on a pair of jeans, but for my reward when (not if!) I reach my goal weight, I really want a nice fitting pair of dark jeans.

So the question is, What brand of jeans do you guys like best?

Replies

• carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    I don't spend over 20-25$ on jeans either ... but my favs are LEI, ReRock(Express), and Guess
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    Levi 501 or Express
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I wear Silver jeans or Lucky jeans. Silver's look better, Lucky's are more comfy.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Silver jeans are really nice. I own a pair that don't fit lol. Right now I mostly wear Target jeans or NY and Company jeans.
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Going from $25--to a pair of Lucky Brand (which I LOVE) may be a shock! Go to lots of places and try a bunch of different styles on, jeans shopping is hard no matter what size you are!!! I like the ones at Banana Republic too.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I wear the Tommy HIlfiger Boot Cut. Love em.
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I really like Levis Curve jeans. They measure you in the store and find the right fit for your hips and bum :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I really like Levis Curve jeans. They measure you in the store and find the right fit for your hips and bum :)
    Me too I love it especially the bold curve one.
  • PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    Options
    Levi 514, they are a little more expensive but I love them.

I also have some Ralph Lauren jeans that I have taken some good hits to the ground with and they show no sign of wear

**Edit**
    Any MEN that want some good jeans see above ^
  • BitteOrca
    BitteOrca Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i buy luxury denim brands on sale on gilt groupe--i find that with better quality denim the fit is so much better and i get WAY more years of wear. my favorite brands are genetic and joes--both are good for girls with curvier bottom halves like me!
  • crazybigchick
    Options

That is always the problem. To get something big enough to fit over my bum, I am left with four or more extra inches in the waist! I can put tucks in myself, but it never looks as nice as I would like.

Maybe once I reach my goal weight, it won't be such a problem. :p
  • brightnewday
    brightnewday Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Levi's are great and also American Eagle. I'm short and have really good luck at AE finding the right length.
  • 416runner
    416runner Posts: 159
    Options
    Citizens or Sevens - love them!
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Levis for sure!! Now that I can fit in them again I LOVE a nice pair of Levis, all broken in and faded.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Citizens or Sevens - love them!

I've heard they fit awesome. Definately a nice reward.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    buffalo
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Sevens. I can never go back! Premium denim, they last a long time and it's not like I buy new jeans all the time. The fit is perfect and it's so soft and comfortable. Buffalo is good too since some of them come mixed with spandex which feels stretchy and comfortable.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Levi 514, they are a little more expensive but I love them.

I also have some Ralph Lauren jeans that I have taken some good hits to the ground with and they show no sign of wear

**Edit**
    Any MEN that want some good jeans see above ^
    i second this. Levi 514s are perfect
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    My favorites are Banana Republic, Citizens of Humanity, and 7 for All Mankind.
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    501's