What's your motivation pic?

Options
So I'm sure most of us have them, so what are yours?

These are mine...

I long for a flat toned tum! Want to keep my boobs although they need to shrink, and tone up in general!

15055-1_n.jpg?143139

538113_10150828557532167_297850362166_9874570_2089400813_n.jpg

Replies

• ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The only picture I have is the picture in my mind when I was in High school:laugh: wearing a size 14-16
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have an old photo of me at about 20 years old, I would love to have that body again

I love the saying in your ticker box by the way :smile:
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Bas Rutten - age 47
    basrutten.jpg
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific pic, but when i watch the UFC i always wish i had the physique of some of those fighters. That's what gets me motivated
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    I dont have one! its on my mind.... but almost there!!:drinker:
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Bas Rutten - age 47
    basrutten.jpg

El Guapo!
  • mazasmusings
    mazasmusings Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    There was a photo of me at the Massachusetts high school swimming state championships doing the butterfly that ran across the top of the sports page of one of the local papers. I no longer have the paper, but the image is one that I still hold onto. I once got all the way to the state meet based on hard work and determination when 4 months earlier, no one considered me an option to make the sectional meet. I'm taking the same approach to my weight loss now.
  • icey_pink
    icey_pink Posts: 28
    Options
    These are some good motivators!! gotta get more pics!

TrainHard.jpg

FatCrying.jpg

FlatStomach.jpg

Grow.jpg
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    My ticker pic is my motivation when I want to give up. Also, the pictures of me in high school...I remember thinking I was fat then, but now that is where I want to be (just more toned and flatter).
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    A pic of myself after I lost #60 (doing WW on my own at the time), was 193 and got down to 135 (and I thought 193 was fat, OMG, sigh, I'd kill for that now...but I digress). That photo was about 20+ yrs ago. Been fighting fat for way too long, but that's what's been my motivating factor.
  • joeyplatypus92
    Options
  • deb_jones
    deb_jones Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have two, but I don't know how to add pics here. LOL One is the tattoo on my ticker. I WANT IT!!! The other is my hubby's fat picture. He lost 160 lbs and doesn't look like the same man. That lets me know I CAN do it too.